2

Hello!
I woke up at 6:00 this morning, this is really early for me, also I didn't get to sleep last night cause I was so excited, I still am. In my mind the holiday has started, I love driving to the airport and getting checked in and stuff, it's all part of the fun.
It takes about 2 hours to get to the airport, and then we have 3 hours waiting around then we board our flight, we are an hour into our journey so we have 4 hours now until we board the plane!! Yayyyyy!!

FINALLY, we are in the airport now. We have been put in a VIP Lounge to wait in which is fun. We, my mum, dad and sister, Ellie, met our family, grandparents (granny and Gaga), auntie R and uncle J and cousins (Olivia and Amelia) at the bag check in. I love my family so much, I'm really lucky. We all get on so well and have such a laugh on our big family holidays.
Ok what did we do next hmm...
Oh yeah so we checked in our bags and made our way up to our VIP Lounge, I'm in there now and it's great. Free food and drinks whenever you want and the shops just outside!!
I will call Ellie, Amelia and Olivia the girls just so I don't have to keep writing their names. Me and the girls kept our hand luggage with our parents and headed out to the shops. I needed to get entertainment for the flight so I headed into WHSmith with Amelia to look for some magazines and books. I picked up the vogue magazine and cosmopolitan, I am really into fashion and a bit of gossip, I don't really read but when I am on holiday I like to have a book so I look around the book section, there's nothing that is for me, never mind I have my kindle anyways.
It's funny, when I was younger, not that long ago, when I was like 14, I was not very expressive with fashion and stuff, all though I loved it, then I found the YouTube channel, Karenbritchick (I recommend you check it out if you love fashion) and immediately stopped caring what people thought of my fashion. Karen is so passionate about her clothes and I love that. Whenever I get dressed I try to think in Karen's mind, and get dressed with her passion and love for fashion. She has a blog too which I like to catch up on every now and then.