3

I'm on the plane now. The 3 hours went quite fast in the lounge, but it was so fun, I felt like a celeb.
The plane is taking for ever to take off. I'm sitting next to my sister, my parents are behind, my cousins are in front of us and their parents in front of them, and my grandparents are behind my parents. We are lucky to get seats altogether, good luck for the people around us, we (us cousins) can be quite loud ahaha!

Yayy the plane if taking off now, my ears always pop so much, I'm going to come back when we are in the air.

We are in the air now, I wanted to tell you a bit about my life, I mean I know everything about me, obviously, and I know no one is going to read this but I have nothing else to do.
So like I said before, I am 15 and my name is Ayanna. I have a best friend, her name is Naomi. She is so pretty, she has long black curly hair and she is really sweet. Her lips are thin and she has a small nose. I do have a best friends group too they all have best friends within the group too. I have never had a boyfriend, I don't really want one to be honest. Umm what else haven't I told you... I love fashion, check, I love music, check, I play the violin, check.... ooo I love my dog, Bo, my cat, Tigger and my tortoise, Immy. That's about it about me. Anyways I'm gonna check out the movies and then I will probably come back in a few hours.