5

We are at the hotel now, we are staying at the Accra Hotel, we stay here every time. Me and the girls are going to get into our costumes and go in the pool quickly, I'm really excited I'm boiling.

We are out the pool now, it was sooo nice in there, but we are all really tired now so we are going to head up for bed now.

Hi, I've just woken up. It's so weird waking up here, I forgot where I was. I am so excited! I know I keep saying that but I am.  Ok so it's the first day out of fourteen, I think we are just going to stay on the beach and then go to the tiki bar, picture below, for dinner.

  Ok so it's the first day out of fourteen, I think we are just going to stay on the beach and then go to the tiki bar, picture below, for dinner

I am on the beach with Olivia, Amelia and Ellie. There is a cute boy I keep seeing every now and then, and we keep making, kind of awkward, eye contact, the girls know I think he's cute, I've never had a crush before. Not saying this is a crush because I don't him but he seems nice. Anyway I think me and the girls are going to go to Chefette for lunch in a minute.

Yummy we are having our Chefette and it is the best thing in the world! It's so good.
Anyway I think we are going into the sea when we have finished and let our food settle.
The sea is so lush! It's so blue and warm, it is bliss, like my idea of heaven on earth.
Me and The girls decided to go to Chilly Moos an ice cream place, you will never guess what happened here.
Yup, cute boy was there.
I don't like the smell of Chilly Moos so I waited outside while the girls ordered inside. Anyway I saw cute boy and he was kinda glancing over to where I was sat but it was hard to tell cause I didn't have my contacts in and I couldn't see shit, but I knew it was him.
So it was like that for a couple minutes, the queue was really long so the girls were in there for ages.
Then he (cute boy) stared to walk over to me, I wasn't too sure if it was me or maybe the queue or someone behind me, so I didn't get too excited.
Turns out it was me!!! Our conversation went a little something like this.
'Hey! You're staying at the Accra, aren't you?' He asked me
'Yeah I am, why?'
'I've just seen you around on the beach that's all, you're really beautiful' he kinda said that last bit mumbled, and looked to the ground.
'Oh woah, thanks, my names Ayanna, what's yours?' I asked him
'I'm Yari, nice to meet you'
'You too,' I didn't want this moment of conversation to end so I was thinking desperately of something I say. Ummmm...
'Hey umm do you have snapchat?' He asked me
'Yeah I have snapchat,'
At their moment he pulled out his phone and said 'can I get your snapchat'
'Yeah sure it's Ayanna12'
(Writer here : not a real snapchat to my knowledge)
'Cool, I will add you now, who are you here with?' He pointed to Chilly Mood
'Okay, I'm here with my 2 cousins and sister'
'Oh cool, well I better go so, um, see you later?'
'Yeah see you soon!'
That was probably, no without a doubt, the best moment of today.
The girls came out a few moments later and I told them all about it! We are all so excited!