Popping Cherries (M)

SasuNaru

*Disclaimer*

Mature Content of

Cross-Dressing, C/L (DDLB), Mild Masochism

After leaving the restaurant, an awkward silence filled the car from their failed attempt at getting intimate. Naruto was feeling embarrassed, irritated, annoyed and guilty for his actions throughout the night. And yet, Sasuke was still willing to get some ice cream for the boy and make him feel better after his little panic attack.

Sasuke admittedly was a little annoyed from how things turned out himself but complaining, bitching, or fussing about it wouldn't bring any good. It would just make Naruto feel worse than he already does and that would be completely counterproductive from what he's trying to accomplish.

The raven eventually ended up pulling into Dairy Queen's parking lot but with one glance at Naruto, he put the car back into reverse then chose drove to the drive through instead. If they hadn't gone into Ichiraku's then it's a no-brainer that he's not going into Dairy Queen right?

Sasuke stopped at the display screens and leaned back so Naruto could have a clear view while he browsed them himself. Their desserts always sounded good regardless if they had ingredients you've never even heard of before but luckily the pair had came here often and knew for the most part what they wanted. 

Naruto would typically order a banana split with random mixes but sometimes all different combos of toppings they had to offer. While Sasuke on the other hand would almost always get a chocolate cone, sometimes with sprinkles if he felt playful. So since the raven already knew what he wanted, he ordered his ice cream while Naruto took his time deciding on toppings. Once Naruto knew what he wanted not too long after, he ordered his own ice cream which was  what Sasuke assumed it was. 

Crushed Oreos and chocolate syrup on a banana split.

While the older male confirmed their order, and drove to the window, he certainly noticed his sweetheart had to be feeling at least a little better considering his voice was close to sounding normal. Without regarding the slight hint of annoyance in his tone which Sasuke knew was from their interrupted play time.

As they paid for and retrieved their order, then went off to their home, Naruto sat quietly in his seat. At first, he was chomping on his ice cream in an aggressive manner which Sasuke had learned by now not to question. Naruto eventually let the sweet taste distract himself and he felt in a happier mood. His good posture returned and he sat up straight while looking out of the window.

The blonde's smile had fully returned as well. But then again, who wouldn't be happy with eating something deliciously sweet?

After some time, they finally arrived back home but as the two pulled into the garage, Sasuke's face became a bit sour. Their night was nearly ruined and only ice cream was what he could do for his precious little uke to make their first true date not so bad. He then turned the car off and grabbed his practically finished ice cream cone that he licked upon on the way home before stepping out of the car. He automatically rounded the vehicle to Naruto's side but Naruto insisted on letting himself out to which the raven didn't stop him or else that could've ended up as another mistake.

Naruto flashed a bright smile to Sasuke as he exited the car and turned around to head into the house to which Sasuke followed behind. With the view he had, the man has to take advantage though. His black orbs soaked in the back view of his love.