(2) "Over my dead body."

About 40 minutes later, I was in an interrogation room with the lead wolf Jacob and let's just say I wasn't giving him the answers he wanted.

"I'll ask one more time. What were you doing on this land?"

"And I'll just tell you one more freaking time. Walking. You know because it is abousltly normal for someone to take a hike in the woods. Now if were done here GET ME SOME DAMN FOOD!" I yell the last part.

"Don't you dare-"

"That's enough Jacob." A guy a little older than me says walking in. I could tell my his aurora that he was the Alpha. I could also tell by his scent that he was my mate. "I'll take it from here."

"Yes, Alpha." Jacob says getting out of the seat.

"Yes, Alpha." I mimicke in the most annoying voice as the alpha takes Jacob sest and Jacob leaves.

"Do you know who I am?!" He growls.

"Should I?"

"I'm the Alpha King of the royal pack. Alpha Emmet and that makes you my dear my queen."

"Not a fucking queen." I say.

"Well, your my mate. There for a queen. My queen. Now are we gonna do this the easy or hard way."

"Over my dead body."

"Got my answer than." Emmet grabs me but I shove him off.

"Get the hell off of me!"

"Don't test me." He growls holding my wrist.

"Don't test me."

About 5 minutes later, Emmet leads me to his room. His room was about the size of the 1st level of my house.

"Eat." He orders placeing a plate of something in my hand.

"Like am I eating that." I throw it into a wall.

"Fine, than get in the DAMN bed." He orders.

"Fine." I get in the 'damn' bed just as Emmet calls in a maid to clean up my mess. When that's done he turns out the light and gets in bed wrapping his arms around my waist and I let him because their was a warmth and because my Moonstone glowed and I felt my mom's joy. With that I go to sleep.

Later that night I woke up to a really loud buzzing sound. It was the same as before but way louder.

Emmet was sound asleep so I slowly take his arms off of me and get out of bed. Then I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder and quietly leave the room. This was a castle so there were guards. I had to sneek around them.

The buzz wasn't the only thing keeping me up. This was a castle. Which ment there were lots of people living in it. The breatheing of all those people kept me up. I was used to only living with about 6 people. There were probably triple that here. I was also worried about Lion. That's why I continued my search at 3 in the morning.

I could feel that he was close by and he was. I found him about 10 minutes from the castle eating grass.

"Hey, boy." I pet him for a little bit before getting on him. "Let's get out of here."

I lead Lion to a felid that wasn't far from here but far enough that we wouldn't be seen.

I get off of Lion and lay right beside him and go to sleep. While Molly didn't find this comfortable I did. I slept with Lion a lot. I always do this on a full moon and when I don't want to sleep inside. So this was peaceful for me.

When I woke up next, I woke up to my Moonstone glowing and telling me that Lion was in trouble. He was freaking out in a stall, so I run to the pack's barn to see him doing exactly what I felt in the moonstone.