proud { Max Verstappen}

You are in Spain at Formula 1 race, because your boyfriend please you about it, and you agree to come to him. You are first time in this competition, and you don't know what you schould do, so you siting and wait till race starts. In Spain are a lot of people who supports Max, your boyfriend, so you can see a people with orange t-shirts or Netherlands flags. You aren't wearin something special, you just have a black high waist jeans and carmell sweater. No one knows that you are Max girlfriend, so you have a peace.

 Race end, and you are in schock, Max won for first time! You are so proud of him, and very happy. Red Bull team are in good moods, because they needed this win. You stand with other people, and don't go to him, because now he celebrating his victory with team. When Netherlands national atnhem till the end, Max go out of publicy and all of social media people, and go to you. When you see his smile, you feel good, and you want to give him big hug.

"I'm so proud of you, Max!" He hug you and kiss your lips. His smile is bigger than was a minute earlier."Thank you for invitet me to this race."

"If you don't be here, I don't have a big power and motivate to win. Thank you, honey. I want to know you, that this win was dedicated for you."

"What are you doing now?" You asked, because you want to know wheter you schould stay in Spain either come back to yours house in n/y/c (name of country).

"What are we doing, y/n. We take some time each other, ok? Maybe we'll go to bar and celebare my win, and next we go to our hotel room, and we'll make some hot things?" He move his eyebrows, and you start laugh.

"Bar is good proposition, but I don't think so about room, you haven't a lot of power bechind of race, you schould rest"

"No way!"

 In the evening both of us go away to bar in central Barcelona where are a lot of people, mainly Spanish, but not only. You can hear a conversation in Russian either Polish, and English. You ordered a drink, and Max ordered a whiskey. Both have fun in the club. You danced to all of songs what was played. When was 2 a.m both of us decided to come back to hotel, cause at the 10 a.m you'll got a flight to yours house.

 You end wearing a pijama, so last thing what you did, was hair binding. You back to bed and lying on, wait for your boyfriend. When he come back you have a big smile.

"This one was good, true?" You nod"You don't know how much I love you, and how much I'm grateful to God for you at my side. Having girl like you is gold"

"I love you more everyday. I'm grateful to God too, for you"

"Y/n, do you want make a love with me tonight?" He kiss your lips deeply than lately"Cmon, we schould celebrate up all night"

"Sure, I want you. Now."