accident {Sebastian Vettel}

this one is for Emma2052, I hope you enjoying this <3

 Today's very special day for you, because you are on your first Championship at Horse Riding in Russia. You are so, so much nervous 'cause this is your first time, and you know that you couldn't let down your country. Your mother Hanna, all time was talking with your dad who is Formula 1 driver in Ferrari, and all the time look at you and check if everything is okey with you and your horse. About 10 minuts left to stars, so you touch your horse n/y/h (name your horse), and look last time on your mother, who are with your little brother and little sister. 

 You sit on your horse, and waiting for shot to start. One, two, three let's go! You starting, and you feel that's something is wrong with n/y/h, but you think thats because this is first, big competition, and here is a lot of people who watching you. You don't know what's happend, but one horse with another rider fell on the ground. Special people go to them and help them, but you are in schock, because this girl is one of the most talented person in this Championship, and her horse never fell or something. You still feel bad emotions, because your horse are so weird, and don't have power to jump. Four obstabcles to go, and this jump could have a lot of point from judges, but your horse jump, and knocked you down. One of last moments you see is your horse who are running from you, and people who run for you. You feel a big ache on down your back, don't feel a right arm, and very, very big ache on full of your back and schoulders. Last thing what you see is your mother who scream some of words.

 IN HOSPITAL

"Sebastian, please you have to come to us!" Your mother scream to the phone "Please, you have to be here"

"Hannah, what's going on? I told you that I'm in the China and I've got a practice today, so I can't be with you, but I know that she'll win."

"No, Sebastian, no! You don't fuckin understand!" Your mother cry 

"So tell me, Hannah! What's happend that you call me?"

"Y/N had accident with horse, I can't explain it to you, that was.." She don't know how to expalint it to your father and all the time when she starts she can't end

"What an accident? Hannah, calm down, and tell me about it. Slowly." He give advice for your mother

  You lying down on one of the best hospitals in Russia with specialist who can help you a lot, but your mother is in big schock and nervous, becasue nobody know what happend with your horse,and no one knows what's with you because you are uncoscious  and still don't wake up.

"She started with n/y/h, and was somethings wrong with her horse, but she still did what she should do. But when was a four obstabcles he knocked her down and went away. She can't stand up, but this was second accidents." She told about one of the best riders who had accident too" Last what's our daughter said was; I don't feel arm, I have ache in my back, i don't want pass away. Please, I don't want;. No one knows what happend with her horse, and what's with she, because she still is uncoscious. I'll call you later, doctor comes to me, bye"

" What the fuck, Hannah wait!" But is too late. She end the call.

 Sebastian is so nervous and everyone who are with him in his garage, think about his call-talk, because he has tears in his eyes. Kimi is there too, so starts go to him, and asking about it.

"Hey, brother what's going on?"

"I need a ticket to Russia, right now! Tell somone from my team that I have to go to Russia. I don't have a lot of time, I'm sorry."

 Raikonen look at the his mate and still don't know what's happend.

"But tell me, what's happend? Why you have tears in eyes?"

"My daughter, y/n had an accident on World Championship. She is uncoscious, no one knows what's really happend, I have to go to Hannah and hospital. I will not racing in this weekend, I'm sorry for my team, but nope. Bye, Kimi"

  Eveyone who hear it, starts to be in schock. Kimi stand for a few seconds, and don't belive in this whats he heard a few second earlier. Sebastian will be at China on the night or next day morning, so he ride so fast to airport.

NEXT DAY

"Hannah, where are this hospital?"

"I don't know. Honestly, I don't understand Russian."

"So fuckin asking somone, god damn."

"Don't talk to me in this way." She ask one of the doctors about name of the street" Malinowa 12 in Moscow. Where are you?

"GPS says a teen minuts drive from you. Wait, I;ll be for a ten or fiveteen minuts, bye honey!"

 Like he said how he do, and now stand with his wife in his arms in front of glass of room where their daughter lie down. Doctor did a lot of exams, and check her body, so he can tell what's they did and what's later.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Vettel, now we have more informations then yesterday, so, yeah. I don't have good news." They don't know whats to feel. They have a hope that doctor says: Your daughter wake up for a few houres, and all of you can back home, but faith is tough" I don't want make you more nerves than you are, but she don't wake up. For sure, no with her own power, maybe she will wake up for a few weeks, monts, years? No one knows it. I'm sorry for you, but she is in coma. Machines breatch for her. Is an one thing more. We don't know that she will can walk. She hurts her back a lot, and her bones are in back state. Propably, if she wake up and she don't be careful, I mean about fell, hit her back or something like that, her bones will break. So chance that if she wake up, and she will can walk in her own powers are fifty procent on hundred. I'm so sorry for you, now I have to go. "

"Doctor, what's with opperation? Her bones or something? Is this real?"

"I heard about few situations like that, so this isn't unreal, but this will take some time"

"We'll do everything to get her healthy. Please, we have a money, this isn't problem"

"I'll consult this with other specialist, and till the evening we'll make decision."

  Both of your parents can go to your hospitall room, so they do it. They handle your hand and talk about how much they love you.Mother talk about your horse, that he are safe. Sebastian don't know what to say. He knows that you hear them, so tell a something you don't know.

"Honey, I know this isn't good place to tell you about stuff like that, but I have to. I thing till tommorow here will be a person who love you too. You don't know about it, because he was scared about me and your mother, but I can tell you. You good know Lando, sure? I was talking with him a week ago, and tell me that you run away from him, and he very love you, but you don't take him chance. Please, if you ever wake up, do it for him. Talk with him, because I know that you have feeling for him. I'm sorry, I found your notebook, where you wrote about myster boy, who you like, and I know who is him." He laugh and start look at your hand"Honey, I know that I make you nervous when I go away, but forgive me. That's my job and passion, and if you wake up and if you want, that I end with racing..I'll do it. But, y/n please wake up. We miss you so much, my girl. You always be my little girl. Daddy's girl. Little princess wake up for us, fight.