dollhouse {Daniel Ricciardo}

inspo of melanie martinez - dollhouse

 You are unhappy, because your husband come back home today. No one knows how he is in real. Everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look trough the curtains. Magazines wrote about you two, how much you love each other. How beautifull are you. But this are lies. You think that you hate each other. You are couple since you was at high school, now this is six years, but after four years everything changed. He want to you be his wife, so you agrred. You had a wedding, guests, family and everyone look at you, like you are the most good marriage. In front of medias you love each other, on social media you take a lot of our photos, you give them a good energy and big lies. In home he ignored you or tell me what you should do, and he is very jelous of you, but he is interesing about other girls, even if you are with him. The best is when you are all days in home and clean or coock. 

"y/n I'm come back!" He put his bags at the floor and go to you"Why you don't answer my calls, when I call? And now, why don't reaction?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I am unhappy that you come back home? It feel great, when Im alone, but nope, you have to come."

"Don't be bitch, honey." He starts laugh"Do you know how many girls wannabe in your place? Be my wife? Life with me? Or fuck? You don't deserve for everything you got, and everything what I gave you"

 You look at him, like you hate him. You don't know what to do, because you was at his and yours mothers, and both of them say that is first things in marriage, and the everythings gone or this isn;t that big like you told. 

"You're right, Daniel. I don't deserve for husband like you! You don't love me, tell me this! You are only with me, because of your mother. Your mummy said that you have to life with me after wedding. This is really reason why we still together, but you know? I'm done. I'm not that strong to handle it. House, you, recpis and other stuff. Acting front of media, how much we love each other, so I'm go away. This is sad, that I loved you, but you are with me, because: It should."

"What are you doing, y/n? You don't know that I love you or not. I'm with you because I love you so much, and my mother don't deal with me in anyway! So stop being mad, and let's talk."

"You had two fuckin years since we're marriage. Two years Daniel, and you do nothing with this. I move out. Maybe for a week I'm going for my things."

"Wait"

 You go away to yours bedroom, and start packing things to your bags. When you end packing clothes you saw a little cart from USG. When you look again you touch your stomach. Only you knows that you will have a baby. You wear a jacket, and when you go down to the door you hit this cart to Daniel.

"It's a gift! Auf Wiedersehen!

"Are you pregnat? This amazing news!" He's smile"We can go to therapy. I agree, we should starts again"

"I can't. You treat me in bad way"

"I know, so forgive me. Go to the specialist and starts new life with our baby."

"Promise me, that you change."

"I'm promise"