Chapter 2

Just flexing our Penguin Goddess!^^

Y/N's pov:
I woke up,because of my alarm clock.It is my first day of school and i don't want to be late.

I head to the bathroom to take a shower.After a minute i changed into my uniform.

Before i left the house,i take my bag and look at Sana.I sigh and take my bag.Leaving her all alone is not bad..i wish

I closed the door and call a taxi.
(a/n:Mr.Taxi taxi taxi~)

"Taxi!" It stopped so i open the door and head in.

"Hanlim University,please" I kindly said to the driver,he nod and start driving.

Looking through the car window,watching some people walking quietly.I let out a sigh.Thinking,why the heck im still single.

"We're here" I snapped out of my thoughts and look outside,we're really here.I paid the driver and head out.Standing like an idiot who doesn't know what to do.

Suddenly,i felt a tap.I turned around and saw him

He's so handsome but im a lesbian

"Hi,i saw you standing here.Maybe You're a new student?"he ask,i nod and face him fully.

"Yeah im new here,i don't know where to go hehe" I shyly said

"I'm Kim Samuel,yrs 20 old" He introduced,i take his hand and shake it.

"Shin Y/N,19 yrs old Oppa" I said and smile at him.

"Oh please just call me Sam or Samuel.Let me walk you to the principal office" He kindly said and lead the way.Of course i follow him,scared to be lost.But it bothers me when students keep glancing on me or staring.I know im ugly but please don't look at me like that,creeps.

I suddenly bumps on Samuel,because he stopped on his track.

"We're here" I bowed at him as a thank you and knock on the door.Then i heard a 'come in' so i open the door and greet the principal.

"Ah~Good Morning Ms.Shin" The beauty said

"Hello Ms-" I stop for a second and look at her name tag "Hyuna,im here to take my schedule and department?" I said and stand straight(we're not)

"Ah yes~here is your schedule and you're in the Practical Dance department.Enjoy your stay here darling" I awkwardly smile at her and take my schedule,this is kinda weird.I bow and left immediately.Who wasn't?

When im outside,i saw Samuel sitting on the corner like a kid -_-

"Samuel what are you doing there?" I asked him,he stand up and smile at me

"I'm waiting for you,here let me see your schedule" I gave him my schedule

"Sweet we're on the same room and schedule with the other idols" He mean there's more idols!of course Y/N this is Hanlim.

Before i can question him,he drag me towards...i don't know,maybe our classroom?

Yep,im right.Because he slam the door open and drag me inside.Jeez this guy is insane!

"Guys look!new student!" He proudly say like im his sister or child.Wth?

He's right there's so many idols let me list them:
Jeon Jungkook
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Kim Yerim
Park Sooyoung
Jeon Somi
Jang Wonyoung
Ahn Yujin
Kim Minjoo
Yoon Sanha
And some are just ordinary students, like me.

I think I'm gonna faint some of this idols are my bias or bias wrecker

"Jeez Sam,don't drag a lady like that.Especially she's so small"Sanha said,hmp!he's teasing me now!

I huff and puff my cheeks,then i heard a squeal.Suddenly someone tackled me.

Respect me!im only on my skirt with a short underneath it!

" You're sooooo cute!"oh it's just Joy-Unnie yeah...

OMG IT'S PARK SOOYOUNG!

"OMG!YAH JOY!STOP THAT!" Yeri yell and help me get over Joy-Unnie.

Joy-Unnie pout and help me stand up.

"Sorry about that,you're so cute!" She said then pinch my cheeks,i smiled at her.

"Thank you,i get that a lot"

Suddenly a teacher came in so we all sit,i sit besides Samuel cause he insist.

"Good morning class, as you can see we have a new student.Please introduced in front"i stand up in the front and bow.

"Hi,Shin Y/N is my name 19 yrs old" I introduced myself.

"Any questions?" Ma'am ask

Somi-Unnie raise her hand "Shin?as in Sister of Shin Ryujin?"

I nod at her "Yes,she's my older sister" Somi Unnie nod

"No more questions?" No one answer

"Alright,I'm your teacher Sunmi.Be good or I'll fail you all"

"YES MA'AM!" They yell

"Y/N please sit down so we can start our class" I nod and sit.

"Now let's talk about Math"

-----------------------------------------------------------