Chapter 3

You guys want to 🤜💁🏻‍♀️

Y/N's Pov:
I silently groan as the bell ring,i almost understand our lesson but of course the bell ruin it and i totally forgot all of them.

"Hey Y/N,let's go to the cafeteria" Sam said and take my hand,jeez this guy is so bold he can literally take me everywhere he want..

"Look how Samuel hold that new girl hand!"

And there's the attention,i hate it..

"Yeah,like who the hell is she to have a skinship with Samuel"

"He's only ours"

This bees is too noisy,i can give them a piece of my mind if Sam kindly let go of my hand.

"Don't pay attention to them,some fans are like that..You know,like they literally think they own their idol"Sam said still dragging me.

Once we arrived at the cafeteria all of the students attention literally on us,im embarrassed because they saw a girl potato.I felt Sam squeeze my hand lightly,if he keep doing that people really might think we have a thing.

"Ok people!stop staring you making us uncomfortable" Sam said and thank God they look away...well some of them while the others still have their attention to us.

I want to roll my eyes,but keep calm and don't want them to think im rude.

Me and Sam find a nice table with three people can fit,Sam said he will order our food and he left.

While waiting i was humming this catchy song that i don't remember the title nor the lyrics.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder,i look at the person and saw Joy-Unnie,i gently smile at her.Shes's so hot.

"Hey Joy-Unnie!" I energetically greet her she chuckled slightly and give me a little squish on the cheeks.Tch is this the first time she see a walking potato?

"Hi cutie" She said in her baby voice

"Yuck!don't do that Joy" A familiar voice said,we both look at that person and saw Yeri with Sam carrying our food.

"Oh hey Yeri" I greet her,she smile at me and glare at Joy-Unnie

"Y/N here's your food" Sam said and place down my food,i thanked him.

"Joy here's yours,that came from uhm—i forgot her name but she look like a bear"Sam explain and give Joy-Unnie her food.

"Maybe its Seulgi-Unnie" Yeri said while munching her sushi.

Joy-Unnie only nod her head and start eating,me and Sam also started to eat.

"So Y/N tell us about yourself"Joy-Unnie said

I shrug,"Nothing interesting,well my sister is soon to be idol!"I beamed

"That's cool, what's their group name?"

"ITZYYYY!"I said

Yeri clap,"oh yeah I heard about them,Ryujin is her older sister"

"We know"

"Anyways Y/N wanna exchange numbers?"Sam ask me

"Sure!"I said and hand him my phone as he hand me his phone.

I put my number in and put my name as "Y/Nbear💗"

"Here"he said and have my phone back,I saw his name "TallSam🧍🏻"

What the hell!

"Hey what about us!?"Joyri said

*Ringggg!*

"Oops the bell rang,class is about to start"I said before standing up and running away from them.

"SHIN Y/N!!!"first day of school and I already met some idols!how crazy!

"Oof-"I felt a strong body bumping into me.

Damn they're strong!

"Oops I'm sorry I totally didn't mean to do that"I look up and saw

"Chou Tzuyu"

"I guess we're meant to be cutie~"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas!!!

Sana tumangkad na Tayo mga pandak