{16:Faith's Art Class}

"Wow...in just a few days,all THAT occurred?"

Riley seemed to not be able to process everything that had happened to me.

She kept asking to hear the voice recording over and over again,cringing at all the appropriate moments.

"Can I listen to it one last time?"

I sighed,taking my phone out once again.

"It's the fifth time your relistening to it.You do know you can't tell anyone right?"

I had promised Deon that no-one would know about his abusive father.Soon to be prisoner according to my mother.

I also convinced Noah that he couldn't tell anyone about the matter as well.He also promised.

But Riley needed to know as my best friend.

I trust her.

"I know Fai!I won't tell a soul.Now,let me hear it one last time."

I held my phone to her ear,making sure to have it on the lowest volume possible.

I could hear all the harsh words Deon's former dad had mentioned that day.Oh how I was scared out of my own soul.

I'm actually still surprised to how I survived that night.The knife that Tom was going to stab me with was sharp, and if I hadnt dodged it,I would be in my very own grave right now.

If people in school heard about what took place,I would automatically be upgraded to "The Special Ones" as a "cool" person.

Meh.No one needs to know about that night.

When the voice recording ended,Riley held a blank expression.

"Damn..."

I nodded in agreement.

The bell for first period rang through the halls.

We both huffed in sync.

"I have Geography,first thing.You?"

"Art,"

Riley gave me a knowing look before shouldering her school bag.

"I'll see you later Fai-"

And in a more quiet voice

"-This convo isn't over yet!"

~~~~

"Students who did the extension last lesson need to finish it off.People who still havent finished the main task needs to finish it this lesson.If not,they will have to stay in at lunch to do it,"

"Does everyone understand?"

My art class chorused the words of "yes" "sure" "no" and "Hey _____ wanna stay at lunch with me today?"

"Silence,silence,I dont care what your answer is just do the work,"Said Mr Gianaya

The next couple of minutes included students fussing over their art supplies,and trying to find their previous piece of artwork in their books.

Unlike everyone else,I had everything sorted out in my artbook.

This is actually my 7th artbook that I have started using this year.Yeah I know.

How?

Easy.

Just paint a lot.

I observed my finished pictures from last lesson.

I had finished the extension as well,so now I had nothing to do.

I waited for the chaos in the class to decrease before raising my hand.