seven

Leilani | Dave's Girl

since Nipsey's death dave haven't been talking to me , he blames everything on me .

he said if I wouldn't have thrown a birthday party then he wouldn't had have to go outside & get shot .

and honestly he's right . I do too much sometimes but that's no excuse for him to stop talking to me and not coming home at night .

and when he does come home he smells like liquor & ass , and it just ain't fair .

I wanna love him but he makin it difficult .

" hey bae " I said to Dave as he some what walked into the house .

he didn't respond to me at all & just went straight to the room .

I followed him into the room and watched him undress .

his zipper was already down so I got down on my knees and tried to take or his belt that was already unbuckled but he pushed my head away " I told you already ! you don't fuckin attract me anymore "

" so what's that suppose to mean David ?!"

" it means ion wanna be witchu , I'm cheating on you , I fuck other bitches , whatcha wanna know , cause I do everything "

" so we can't work through this ?"

" what don't you get ? ion want ya ass no mo . just don't go fuck no other nigga cause ima kill you and that nigga and that's on ni- my dead crip ."

" I done said I'm sorry a million times for his death , ion know what else you want me to do . I just wanted to celebrate our sons birthday, that's it . and Nipsey knows that shit too "

he grabbed my hair dragging me across the floor " if you speak on him again ima beat the fuck outta you and that's on him "

" okay , I'm sorry I'm sorry ! I won't do it again "

he hit me with something or maybe it was his hand either way it blacked me out .

when I woke up there was a lap next to me with blood on it and there was blood dripping from my head .

I dapped on the place dripping and I was most definitely leaking .

I crawled my way to my phone that was on the bed and pressed emergency contact list .

ion even what number I pressed because I blacked out again .

I woke up in a hospital bed with a hospital gown on and y'all won't believe who was next to me .

Dave .

and guess who else .

Jamal .

" aight she up , I'm finna head out ," Dave said , my eyes were barley open , but I knew it was Dave ass talkin " and don't come back home , I took the kids to daycare , you can get them from there ."