Life before

Y/n's Pov:

I am different from everyone in the leaf village. Like Naruto I was bullied growing up just because I'm small. I'm the fraternal twin of sasuke but no one knew but me because i was an affair baby sasuke was a full blood uchiha but me I was different I was born half uchiha and half Hyuga. I don't own either name as my own because the affair was a forbidden love that was killed then hidden from the world because it was "disgraceful" to love a rival clan so I go by the name of L/n. I possess both the sharingan and the byakugan therefore I have to train alone and keep my eyes covered in public because the right was onyx black and the left was a pale whitish purple. this life of mine had so many restrictions  such as not being able to go to the academy and no contacting any Hyuga or my twin sasuke. The only people who recognized my existence was the bullies who called me a runt or the adults of the Hyuga clan who passed me on the street and gave me looks of disgust. I grew up unwanted with a single friend who wasn't even human, he was a white wolf with crystal blue eyes who I befriended at the age of four when I was training. He was the first living being to not look at me with anger, disgust, or pity. I called him lucky because I was lucky to have him as my friend. 

One day I was training on my own 

I am practicing using both the byakugan and sharingan at the same time. it's exhausting but I'm pushing myself through it, I'm training so hard I'm not paying attention to my surroundings  when I saw something move in the corner of my eye "Who's there?" I call out only to not get a reply i walk over to a bush the was shaking and reached in the grab someones arm I threw them into a nearby tree they hit their head and was rubbing it while I approach them. 

They sat there under the tree when I get to them so I  bend down to their level and asked "Who are you." They looked like a kid my age they took a big gulp and answered "H-hinata." she stuttered "Why are you here?" I question her " I-i was j-just walking a-and I h-heard loud b-banging s-so I was J-just seeing what w-was going on...." she trailed off she looked like something was bothering her "what?" I ask she jumped a little then reply "A-are you a hyuga? I saw you u-using byakugan b-but I also s-saw you using Sh-sharingan How i-is th-that possible?" she questions me then it hit me how could i not notice this before? her eyes were the same as my left eye. what do I say "w-well you see I'm not really suppose to tell you that.... i'm suppose to be a secret you weren't supposed to know about my existence." I said she looked at me with confusion "I-i won't  tell a-anyone I Promise." I take a deep breath, i'm probably going to get in trouble for this later "My name is y/n l/n I was born from a affair between  the uchiha and Hyuga clans that's why I have both eyes and well the reason I'm supposed to be secret is because this affair was seen as a disgrace to both families so they didn't want anyone to know." I confined in her she is like a long lost cousin right? little did I know what kind of trouble I'd get into for that mistake.