The Letters

Neji's Pov 

It was early in the morning and I was training on my own. The night before a white wolf broke into the clan's compound  and attacked Hinata and he Father and won. servers them right they were always destined for failure. I was clearing my head Practicing my gentle fist when the Hokage approaches me he smiles neither of us say a word and he hands me a envelope  with my name on it "What's this?" I ask "something from someone who is very close to you." he says and walks off. someone close to me.... I hate everyone who could this be from. I sit down and open the letter.

Dear Neji                                                                                                                                                                                           I know you don't know me, My name is Y/n L/n and I'm your younger sister. I'm very sorry I never approached you before but it's because our uncle would have killed me if I came near you or let you somehow know who I was. The only reason now that I am telling you is because I am leaving the village your.. no our cousin Hinata found out about me she saw my training on my own in the woods and promised not to tell only to what I can presume to do is tell her father. The reason I am kept a secret is because our father cheated on your mother he had an affair with an uchiha women. the clans saw this as a disgrace and banished me to secrecy and raising myself. Most would think that only one Kekkei genkai would be passed down but I do in-fact  possess both byakugan and sharingan. anyways I am writing to you because I want you to know I exist so you know you're not a only child and that I believe in you and know you will do great in life.                                                                                                                                                               ~ love your sister Y/n L/n ps. I'm not telling you where I'm being moved because I know you'd find me and then our uncle will murder me. 

I sat there in disbelief I have a sister and she could be one of the most powerful people in the world because of the abilities she has. That's crazy how could no one tell me about this. If i could hate my family more than I already do now would be the time that there would be more hatred. 

Sasuke's Pov 

It's Lunch time at the academy when the hokage walks into our class room and comes to me sliding a envelope with my name on it in front on me. "This is for you it's from a family member." He whispers for only me to hear the first name to come to mind 'Itachi....' I fill up with rage as I open the letter to read it 

Dear Sasuke,                                                                                                                                                                                      although you don't know me I am your fraternal twin sister my name is Y/n L/n and I and a uchiha and Hyuga I'm sure you've heard of the other clan I possess the powers of both clans. the only reason you haven't know about me until now was because I was forbidden to tell anybody about who I am. I was to hide my eyes and live alone taking care of myself for my whole life. Recently I broke the rules and an hyuga saw me so I'm being moved to a different village. I thought you might have wanted to know of my existence since you thought the only family you had was a murderer. I want you to know that I believe that you are a great person who can do more with their future than plan to kill a killer. I will believe in you til the bitter end                                                                                                                                                                                   ~love your sister Y/n L/n ps. I'm not telling you where I'm going because I'm scared I could never meet your expectations of a hybrid of uchiha and hyuga. also sorry this letter is so short and seems rushed It's really late and I just finished writing to my hyuga brother so my hand is cramping really bad 

My eyes are wide as my jaw hangs open 'I have a sister.... A TWIN SISTER!!' "sasuke are you ok?"  askes one of my fangirls "Who's bothering you with stupid letters??" Questions another "I'LL KICK WHOEVER'S BUTT JUST GIVE ME THE WORD!!" another yells that's what snaps me back to reality "Shut up." I say and all the girls quiet down and looked scared "B-but sasuke." she tried "I SAID SHUT UP. This letter is nothing and even if it was something like a threat I can fight me own battles." I snapped and walked out of the room and went straight home at this point I wanted to be on my own to think.