The Kidnapping??

Y/n Pov:

After telling Hinata about me she never came back instead  her dad does looking very cross with the hokage "Hello Y/n I have some good news." said the hokage I nod for him to continue "Well due to a little incident with the young hyuga girl you're moving to the sand village." He smiles I uncover my eyes looking at him in disbelief "Why what happened?" that's when the older hyuga head speaks up " What do you mean what happened you know very well that she's not supposed to know about you or anyone else at that matter you broke the rule and now I have to fix how my family views my late brother!!" I jump back a little scared he might hit me. Guess I found my uncle "On that note young y/n you have the opportunity to eat one dinner with the hyugas before you leave tomorrow morning." He states I look away from the two "No thanks.." I say that's when uncle Hyuga blew up "HOW DARE YOU HOW COULD YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TURN DOWN A DINNER WITH THE GREAT HYUGA CLAN. YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL YOU'RE NOT DEAD!!!" he slaps me that's when the emotions hit first I froze my whole body felt like it was encased in ice then i feel my blood begin to boil "you have no response you're so pathetic." That was it my body not only felt like it defrost I was on fire and I tried to hold it but then I Blew "THE GREAT HYUGA CLAN MORE LIKE THE FAKE HYUGA CONMEN TRYING TO LOOK SO AMAZING FOR THE OUTSIDE WORLD BUT ON THE INSIDE YOU'RE ALL DIRTY DISGUSTING PEOPLE WITH NO LIFE!!!  I'D RATHER EAT A MEAL WITH RATS THAN YOU THEY HAVE TEN TIMES MORE INTELLIGENCES THAN YOUR WHOLE CLAN PUT TOGETHER IF EITHER OF US ARE PATHETIC IT YOU YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOUR BROTHERS BASTARD CHILD IS AND FOREVER WILL BE MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY PURE BREED TRASH THAT ANYONE IN YOUR STUPID CLAN CLAN CAN CONCEIVE!!!!!" I could feel myself cool down then I realize what I said I gasp and cover my mouth. The two adults in front of me looked surprised "WHAT DID YOU SAY T-" he's cut off by the hokages laughs "Ok y/n would you at lease want to meet your brother Neji or your twin sasuke before you leave?" I shook my head no "It's probably best I don't meet them I don't want to hate my brothers because of others secrets." i looked at my greatly disturbed uncle." I'm going to pack I'll 'see' you later lord Hokage." I say as I cover my eyes with a cloth once again 

~time skip cuz I'm Lazy Gomen'nasai~ 

Y/n's Pov 

it's morning time and i'm ready to leave for my new home in the sand village. Gotta love getting kicked out of your own village at the age of 13 I won't get to see my brother sasuke graduate next year which is sad because I got to see Neji graduate last year.... from afar but I was still there. I approached the main gate to be greeted by the hokage and another ninja. "Are you ready to go, I came to see you off. It's not everyday that one of my kids gets moved to another village." the Hokage cries 'his kid my butt where were you when I was being bullied or needed a hot meal on the table when I couldn't make it myself' I only sigh in response "I have a question." the hokage stops crying "What is it?" "do I have to cover my eyes in the new village?" I look at him with hope "Well you are expected to keep your eyes covered until you get to the new village but once you get there it is up to the Kazekage." he states I "look" down and nod in understanding "Ok I guess you should get going now." he says then I remember "Oh yeah although They don't know me and I'm pretty sure they'd hate me I wrote letters to Neji and Sasuke can you make sure they get them... With no interceptions?" I ask him "Of course." I hand him envelopes with the boy's names on them "Promise?" I question "I promise." he states and I bow him goodbye as I leave with this weird Ninja guy. 

"My name is Iruka" the Ninja man says "Hi." I respond "so I heard you are sasuke's sister." I nodin response and then he tried to talk more about how he has no family and how naruto in a pain in the butt but he still loves him. it's good to know even the nine-tailed brat can make more friends than me even though the beast inside him killed hundreds of people twenty minutes into walking Iruka wanted to take a break we sit down and suddenly we hear a rustle in a nearby bush Iruka jumps up ready to fight as I sat there. from the bush came a growling Lucky ready to eat Iruka. "Oh hey there boy I've missed you where have you been lately I haven't seen you since the night I came back from training." I said and the growling wolf walks up to me not breaking eye contact with Iruka and when he gets to me i scratch him behind the ears and he immediately fell over to gets belly rubs. I laugh as Iruka let down his guard only to get hit in the back of the head by a silver haired  boy "hello my name is kabuto I came to get you." he stated like it was no big deal that he just knocked out the ninja who's supposed to be escoring me. " Get me for what?" I question him while petting lucky first rule of getting someone's guard down pretend you don't care much about their existence they expect that you won't do anything because you don't seem to care "not for what? for Whom? and that whom is my master Orochimaru he believes you possess the potential to become a very powerful shinobi with the abilities you have." he says " I don't have to cover my eyes?" I question he nods his head no "And Lucky can come" he nods his head yes "And human interaction everyday??" I get a little excited "More or less." he responds "Sounds like a good deal to me WAIT..... Is there free food?" I asked "Well we're definitely not going to starve you." he laughs "Ok I'm coming let's go this place sounds like a personal heaven." I state as i follow this silver haired boy with my best friend lucky. 

We arrive at a semi hidden cave and we step inside "Where are we?" I asked i never really asked about where we were going before I followed but now that I see this place it's a little creepy "This is Orochimaru's main hideout. he currently isn't here he's at one of his other very many hideouts but he'll meet us here by dinner time until then." he opens a door "this will be your new room there are all sorts of new clothes for you to choose from if you don't like the stuff you're wearing now and a bed for lucky also we got you silk sheets." he says "Why all the special treatment?" I asked this almost seems too good to be true " oh well you see I've been watching you for some research on what you would need and saw your little companion so the dog bed," Lucky growls "Sorry I mean wolf bed," Lucky stops " and the silk sheets are to help you sleep because I noticed you had problems sleeping in your previous accommodation and well the clothes were Orochimaru's idea he figured a growing girl would like a little more choice in their apparel." he says pushing up his glasses a cold feeling goes down my back making me shudder ."W-well thanks I guess." I say walking into the room "You have Five minutes before dinner we're having pork fried rice with some egg rolls on the side." he says closing the door and I lay on my bed.