Sonny Carisi/Rafael Barba

Your boyfriend hurts you:

You were sitting in his apartment watching him play video games with his buddies. You and Dylan finally decided that you should become one as you two had a few flings and had feelings for each other. Since it's been a few months you started to realize there were more than three things wrong. You were trapped in this relationship. He was abusive and manipulative. He was different than he was before. He tricked you or so it seemed. He was nice at first but now everything has changed. 

Since all his buddies were here you were pushed aside. You were getting fed up with the situation. You wanted to have dinner with him like he promised. You decided to end their game by unplugging the system. That wasn't the best idea you've had but it got them to listen. 

"Hey what the fuck was that for?" He asked.

"I'm hungry and have waited for three hours." You whined. He hated that. 

"Yeah I told you to fuckin' wait. So sit the fuck down and wait." He said to you. 

"I have waited for three hours Dylan. I'm hungry now. I haven't had anything in two days." You said. 

He didn't care you were hungry. He never did. You didn't even know why you came over anyways. He never took care of your needs, and if you even tried he'd hit you and tell you to wait. Your dad didn't know. He knew you were really clumsy, so he didn't ask. You were scared to even say anything. Dad would freak and Papa would have a bird. 

"Well stop being a fat bitch then." One of his friends said to you. 

"I'm not being a fat bitch. I haven't had food since I came here on Friday." 

"Yeah probably cause you ate it all on poor Dylan here." They all laughed. 

You didn't find any of this funny. You were getting upset. It wasn't fair. He wasn't defending you he was laughing at you. 

"I didn't! He hasn't let me eat!" You screamed. 

Dylan got up and came over to you. He slammed you into the wall. He had his hand on your throat. 

"Shut up! Get the fuck out!" He screamed before shoving you away. You hit your head off the table. It hurt like a bitch yet you still could run away. 

You got out of the apartment and ran for your life. You were never going back. You were never going back to him. You were gonna tell Dad. 

You ran to the precinct. You were scared. You didn't know what he'd do, but you didn't care. He needed to know. 

Once you got in you ran up the stairs. You didn't care if you'd hurt your already bad ankle. You needed Dad and you needed him now. 

You ran into someone. They stopped you. You didn't recognize them at first. They held onto you. 

"Hey! Stop running!" They said. 

You looked up and saw Amanda. She was tired you could tell. 

"Where's Dad? Where is he? Please tell me." You cried. 

She pulled her hand away from your head. She examined it. 

"You're bleeding Delilah. What happened?" 

"I can't. I can't. I need Dad." 

"Okay follow me love." She said as she brought me over to their desks.

Once you got there you saw Dad. He was confused. He thought he wouldn't see you at all this weekend. 

"What's up?" He asked.