18

(A/N: this chapter contains some smut. Feel free to skip this chapter if you don't want to read it)

We get to his bedroom door, which I open for him since he's carrying two glasses of wine with him. "Haha," I laugh at him, thankful that I got a chance to open a door for him.

He rolls his eyes jokingly and walks in, setting the drinks down on the top of the table with his tv. Before I have the chance to move away, he grabs me by the waist and brings me down with him to his bed.

"Hey!" I say with a laugh, pushing his hands off me. "That tickled."

"It did?" He asks. "Well in that case," he adds before tickling my belly. His hands were warm, unlike mine, which were always cold.

I laugh and squirm around, trying to get out of his grasp. "Van, please," I beg in between my laughs. "Stop... stop, please."

Van moves his arms to my shoulders and pushes me down on the bed. His legs are straddling my body and his long hair falls around his face. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit intimidated, but I also found Van to be even more attractive when he toward above me.

He shakes his head. "You really don't know what you do to me, do you, Kat?" He breaths out, a small smirk forming on his lips.

I shake my head no, answering his question. If I spoke, I knew my voice would come out weak. He moves down closer to me, now resting on his forearms. "How about I show you, then?" He whispers into my ear. His warm breath sends shivers down my body.

I nod my head, looking Van in his aqua eyes. "I need you to tell me with you words, Kat. I need to know you really want this," he says. I love how he was so concerned about me, even during times like this. He really does care about my wellbeing.

"S-show me," I whisper, my voice quiet. "I... I want you, Van," I add in the same tone. I have never done anything like this before. Hell, I haven't even kissed anyone before tonight.

"Good," he says. "I want you to tell me if you want me to stop. I don't want us to be doing anything that makes you scared or uncomfortable." Van probably realized that I'm still a virgin since and wanted me to feel safe.

"I will. I trust you," I tell him. My voice was still quiet, but it wasn't nearly as shaky as before. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

His sits up and quickly pulls his shirt off, throwing it on the floor afterward. Through the dim light from his small lamp in the corner of the room, I'm able to admire Van's upper body. He was thin, but had a decent amount of muscle, especially in his arms. He had some chest hair as well, but not too much that it was disgusting.

"Let's get this shirt off of you," he says, moving his hands under the bottom of my shirt. He pulls me up using his hands and lifts my shirt off, leaving me in my plain black bra. I feel a little insecure. Maybe I should have bought a fancier bra for Van.

"Look at you," Van says, running his hands down the side of my body. "Absolutely gorgeous," he whispers huskily in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

His hands make their way down to my hips and stop on the hem of my jeans. "Can I?" He asks on more time to make sure I was ready.

I nod my head, feeling too flustered for to speak. He unbuttons my jeans and pushes them down to my knees before lifting me up and sitting me down so he can fully take them off.

He tosses my jeans into the pile of clothes on the floor. I was now wearing nothing but my black bra and underwear. His hands move to his own jeans, but he stops, looking up at me. "Do you want to?" He asks.

I nod my head again and lift my shaky arms up to his jeans. I unzip them and push them down. "It's okay. Don't be nervous, babe," Van reassures me. He helps take his jeans off once they were by his feet.

Van's arms push me down on to the bed and he leans over me, immediately pressing his lips to mine. I kiss back and open my mouth a little, allowing his tongue to enter.

His tongue dances with mine as he moves over top of me. He brings his hands behind my back and unclasps my bra, throwing it to the side once it was off. His kisses move down to my neck and he begins to suck slowly.

"I'm going to treat you well, babe," he groans as continues his gentle assault on my skin. I moan and thrust my hips toward his waist. "You're eager, I know," he chuckles. "Believe me, I am too."

His fingers grab the top of my underwear and he pulls down, moving them to my feet. I kick them off, letting them get lost at the bottom of the bed, and grab the waist band of Van's briefs, helping him take them off.

Van lowers his body even closer to mine so that my breasts were touching his chest. His hands make their way to my inner thigh and landed on my clit. He moves his fingers slowly, teasing me.

I grasp on to his arm and let out a moan. "Van," I whimper.

"What is it, Kat? What do you want?" He asks, entering one finger inside of me. I throw my head back in pleasure and moan louder.

"You," I gasp. "I want you."

•~~~~~

(How are you guys liking this book? If you have any suggestions or ideas, comment them or message me. Thank you for reading this far!)