13|Seeking Answers

Jimin was preoccupied with his work when a certain someone's presence hindered his focus from what he had been doing, but he didn't let that show. Why?

Cause he had been expecting it already, if not sooner than later. He knew he would be soon interrogated regarding the matter, so he was prepared, just didn't know how to explain the whole situation to those who seek answers from him or if they would even believe him or not. But he had to tell them the truth or else it won't end well for any of them. That's the least he could do for now, for them, for him.

"Good morning Jiminie." The intruder greeted sweetly, as if trying to glaze it with honey to add an extra effect to his words.

"Morning hyung." Jimin on the other hand replied flatly to his hyung's greetings. That clearly showed how occupied he was with his over-tiring work, not having even that much of time to spare to have a nice exchange of greetings.

"You look busy as usual, but I need to talk about something that's been bothering me. So, will you please tell your work to fuck off for a while." The elder gave his cute persuasive eyes at the end of his polite request which came off more like a command rather than what it was intended to be.

Jimin just chuckled at his hyung's request and his obvious dislike for his work. He found it too cute for himself to be ignoring it, so finally he decided to look up at his hyung, to meet his eyes for the first time since his arrival.

"OK hyung, I'll tell it to fuck off but I can't tell this particular one at hand to do so, cause its an important report which needs to be finished off urgently. So....
I will have to ask you to wait for a moment while I get this done. Please just this one. Okay?"

Jimin ended up explaining his situation regarding his work, with a sweet smile making his eyes disappear, forbidding him from looking at his hyung anymore, and diving back into his work right after. This gave away his message clearly that he wasn't asking for his hyung's permission anyway so he had to wait if he wanted his answers.

Releasing a loud audible sigh to inform the other about his frustrated self, the elder decided to plop himself down on the nearby couch which was placed in the male's spacious office. Though it was hardly of any use as the male rarely got moments of relief to spend over it.

"Fine! But just that one and no other. Okay? I'll be keeping an eye on you, just so you don't decide to swap it up with another one and start all over this fucking file work again."
He stated as he made this way towards the brown lavish couch nicely placed in front of Jimin's desk but yet quite far from his reach, metaphorically.

"K." That's all Jimin mumbled in response before getting back to his work. Well.....not exactly. He was already done with it and had just a few touch ups to give only. Then why did he made his hyung wait?

Simple. He didn't like repeating the same damn thing again and again just to tell different people. He preferred telling all of them together and at once. So yeah, he was just passing the time waiting for more to come.

He was sure he would be dealing with more than just Hoseok regarding the same damn matter. So, to preserve his precious energy from getting wasted over the same thing twice or maybe thrice, he decided to wait for a bit.
And........................

It was worth it.

"Jimin we need to talk."

"Hey Mini boy!"

Right on time.

Jimin internally smirked at his accurate predicting skills. He was also happy that he didn't have to make his Hobi hyung wait for far too long, as these two showed up pretty quickly, as per his liking.