The Stone World

Speaking is:"Hi"
Your thoughts:[Hi]
Other peoples thoughts:{Hi}
A/n is: Hi

Senkus Pov

{Who is this man and how come he's not a statue did he broke out of it but by looking at his body he doesn't seem to have the cracks, that other people have when they break out of the stone?}

"Who are you? And what are you doing inside this cave? " I asked

"I'm (Y/n)(L/n) and for what I'm doing here, well I was sleeping until you guys broke the boulder that I put in the entrance of this cave."

"Wait you were sleeping, for how long? That boulder looks untouched for along time." Asked Kohaku.

"What year is it anyway it doesn't looks like its the same place when I went to sleep."

{He must have just awoken recently seeing that he doesn't have any idea on what's exactly happened here.}
"So when we're you awoken"

"I just told you it's when you guys broke the boulder. And what happened outside, it looks all greeny?"

"So you don't know what happened here on our world?"

"Yeah I just asked you."

"Well then, follow me, I will show you exactly what happened before you've been awoken."

We proceed to go outside of the cave and decided to walk around.

"It's been over 3,700 years, when that happened, a mysterious light enveloped the world and turn every person into stone. I'm Senku by the way and I've just recently been awoken, so there's not that much I could explain. And this two are Kohaku and Chrome there descendants of people in the past that survive the light, and the world have been reverted into the stone age.
Kohaku, Chrome you two go back first I need to speak to (Y/n) for a bit."

"Are you sure? You just met him, are you sure that we can trust him?" Asked Kohaku.

"Yeah, just trust me, I'll follow you guys once were done here, it's going to be alright."

"Okay if you say so."

"Stay safe okay Senku I don't want to lose the only person that knows science so you better come back okay?" said Chrome.

"Yeah, Yeah, just go already."

Right after that the two of them left leaving me alone with (Y/n).

"You three are really close friends aren't you?"

"You could say that."

"So do you have any idea on how this happened Senku?"

"Not really, I have some theories on how this happened though. The first one is, alien attacking earth, the second is, that this is some kind of weapon created by some nation, and the third one is that this is some kind of virus. Well thats just theory that I have so we can't be certain on what exactly happened."

"Okay then, my next question is where are we going and what exactly are we doing once we arrived?"

"Oh we're going to the village where Kohaku and Chrome lives in. And since you've just awaken we need to find you some clothes and give you a place to stay in, in exchange you'll help us in what we're doing, do we have a deal?"

"Deal"

Said (Y/n) as he shakes my hand to close the deal.

(Y/n)s Pov

"So, what exactly are we going to make?"

"We're going to make the greatest weapon in the history of humanity.
The gun."

"Gun? But how are we going to make gunpowder for that, the other pieces are not that hard to make, but gun powder is another thing [well except for me I can just make them out of nothing]. And why do you need to make that kind of weapon in this world?"

"Well I may have been targeted by someone pretty strong in this stone age." Senku said as he scratch the back of his head and a bit of sweat drips on his forehead.

"Well, who is it? And why did he target you? "

"The guy who's been chasing me is Shishiou Tsukasa the Strongest primate. And he's targeting me, is because I want to help all 7 billion of people in this world and turn it back into what it was before this happened, while Tsukasa thinks that this is some kind of purge and the only one that we need to save are the pure young while killing the other."

"That is... Something, okay I'll help you, as long as you don't betray me, I will protect you and any one you want to be protected in all of my life [even though I can't die] and help you save all of humanity, and reverting this world into what it was before, that is my promise to you Senku."

"I will promise that in my life that I would never betray you no matter what you do. Well, now then let's go and start building our kingdom of science!"

And that's another part done.
Leave any suggestions if you like criticism is okay in this story but don't be to hard on me it's my first time after all.
Well okay then good bye.