The Start

Speaking is: "Hi"
Your thoughts: [Hi]
Other peoples thoughts: {Hi}
A/n is: Hi

Y/n's Pov

Senku and I have been walking towards the village that his friends live in, it's pretty weird seeing all of this statues here were humans before I slept, and the surrounding looks like it went back in time when those big lizards were still alive.

As I was thinking that I saw the village in the distance, it's pretty impressive that they've made this even without any machinery.

"Hey Chrome any progress on the iron? " Said Senku.

"Nothing changed, without any manpower the iron wouldn't melt. " Said Chrome.

While the two of them were talking I decided to use psychometry to see what happened in the time I was asleep, so I touch the ground and focus suddenly I received a lot of knowledge in the past thousand of years, seeing on what happened here and who built this village. I was going to discuss to Senku who built this, but I'm going to keep this to myself until he knows who it is.

"Hey what are you doing? Why are you staring into nothing? " Asked Kohaku looking weirdly at me.

"No it's nothing just taking all this in, oh and by the way I can help you with the iron melting. "

"Really!? But how do you plan on doing that? " Asked Chrome.

"Well I can see that you have some kind of pump I can use those."

"How!? Even with the four of us we can't even do it." Said Kohaku.

"Just trust me I can do it I just need to fix some problems with your smelter."

After a couple of minutes I fixed it by closing the rest of the hole except for one, to insert the pump I will use.

"Okay that looks good I'll be starting now."

I said as I pump like crazy to be honest this is pretty easy but this will take a lot of time so I use pyrokinesis to raise the temperature inside the smelter so that the iron sand can be melted quickly, and because of that I was able to melt the iron within 10 minutes, I then smashed the bottom part of the smelter to found the melted iron and use a stone clamp to remove it from the smelter.

"Here you go."

"What the?! How did you do that?! Even the four of us can't do it and you've just done it in a short amount of time. " Asked Chrome.

"Well it's hotter today so I guess that help me heat up the iron."

"Oh so that how it is it certainly is hotter today I guess that explains it." Said Kohaku.

"Wait that's... " Said Senku seeing me placing my finger near my lips silencing him.

"So what will you so with the iron if your too slow it will harden again."

"Oh right hurry up and bring out the molder so we can shape the iron." Said Senku.

Chrome run inside his Hut bringing out a slab of stone with a hole in the middle shape like a long rectangle, with the help of Kohaku the slab was brought here I then poured the melted iron to the mould so that it can harden.

"So what will we do after the iron harden? " Asked Chrome.

"For now nothing we need to wait for a thunderstorm so that we can make this into magnets. And we need more people to the kingdom of science so we need to recruit some of the villager and for that to happen." Said Senku.