Electricity

Speaking is: "Hi"
Your thoughts: [Hi]
Other Peoples Thoughts: {Hi}
A/n: Hi

Yuns Pov

"Well this is going great. "

I said as I use pyrokinesis to raise the temperature inside the smelter to help the villager and Gen to melt the copper quickly.

"What are you even going to make with this stuff I thought you were going to make weapons with that iron? " Asked Gen.

"A Power Station." Said Senku.

"Wait, Here?! In this stone world?! Are you nuts?! That's just way to impossible!! " Said Gen.

"Well we have all the materials we need all we need is lightning but it's too sunny. " Said Senku.

[Well if you need lightning I could help.]

"Let me borrow that for a second Senku. " I said as I took the metal rods covered with Lacquer and copper wire and threw high in the sky as the metal rod is coming down I use my powers to control the weather and make it so that it only hit the metal rods after that the clouds disappear and I caught the metal rods now turned into powerful magnets.

"Here you go."

"WHAT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! "
All five of them shouted.

"Hmm? Well I guess I got lucky."

"That's not how that works!! " Said Gen.

Gen was about to asked more thing but Senku stop him and whispered "We'll talk about this later" Gen sigh and nods.

"We'll talk about this later now more importantly we have our magnets we could proceed on making that power station. " Said Senku.

I sigh as I walk out of there sight and telported near the cave that I've been sleeping in and decided to explore the world and see if there's anybody else that is alive.

I then explored around this land before proceeding to explore the world.

[Hmm this must be Tsukasa, that is alot of statue, and that guy next to him seem alot more dangerous than Tsukasa. Let see where Taiju and Yuzuriha, oh their they are it seems that Yuzuriha is fixing alot of statue I guess it's one of Senkus plan I might as well help out a bit. ]

As Yuzuriha step out of the cave I use restoration on the piece of statue and restore it a couple weeks back and there fix I did it a couple more times now there's at least twenty statues that I restored.

[Well the rest are all yours.]

I then flew out their and explore the islands near this place and saw a village and by reading there thoughts I'm guessing there part of the reason why this world turn like this, I was going to explore more but the sun is about to set so I teleported back a couple of meters away from Chromes Hut and begun to walk towards it to not be suspicious on how I got their in an instant well if I think about it this is gonna be useless seeing that I'm going to probably tell Senku part of my powers, if he believes me is up to him.

"Yun where have you been? We were just about to finish the generator. " Said Senku.

"Ummm what happened to your face why is it all inflated. "

"I'm allergic to lacquer. " Said Senku.

Time Skip

"ALRIIIIGHT!!! " Shouted Chrome.

"Kukuku... The kingdom of science's own special... DOUBLE HAND CRANKED GENERATOR IS COMPLETE!! " Said Senku.

"We're going to turn both disk at the same time? That sounds pretty hard. "
Said Kohaku.

"We can just have two people do it! "
Said Suika.

"If we don't synchronize and spin it together it could break. "
Said Chrome.

"Yeah. If only if there were a duo with alot of stamina and physical skill, and also intune with each other. "
Asked Senku.

Senku and the others the look both at Kinrou and Ginrou with a smirk.

"Wow oh Wow electricity really is amazing, isn't it Senku! A scientific civilization... In our world of sorcery... There were all kinds of devices that ran on electricity! With electricity... Things like silver and gold spears... Would be no problem to make or repair right? Right, Senku? "

Said Gen. As both Kinrou and Ginrou's eyes sparkle.

Time Skip

Kinrou/Ginrou: "RYAAAAAGGHH!!"

"Can that thing really make electricity? " Asked Gen.

"This is a bamboo fiber, that I roasted. " Said Senku. As he climbed up to the top of Chrome's Hut.

"Do we need a high place? "Asked Kohaku.

"Kukuku, not at all but I figured since we already went to the trouble of making it..."
Said Senku.

As Senku put the roasted bamboo fiber on top of a leaf on the Hut he then put the two wires and stick it in the edge of the fiber and it slowly light up as the electricity flows in it.

"AHH! I see!! That's Edison's... Edison's light bulb! Made from Japanese bamboo."
Said Gen.

"Chrome are you afraid of the night? "
Asked Senku.

"Yeah... It's just pitch dark. Why asked now? "
Answered Chrome.

"In our time... There is no darkness. Light bulb erased night in the world. "
Said Senku.

As the bamboo fiber light up the night looks of amazement and shock was shown in the faces of the people that saw the light.

"Electricity... In this stone world, for real. Man, imagine if you could see this now Tsukasa."
Said Gen.

"We've made it all this way! "
Said Senku as he grab the wire on his hand while smiling.

Okay sorry for the not updating this story for a long time I don't have any excuse for that other than me being lazy so sorry. But hey it's here finally.