"am I In love with my enemy?" (Errorink)

(Errors pov)

Its been a while since Ive gotten in a Fight with that damn squid, but Eh, at least I still have my energy and not wasting it on that darn Ink for a useless battle! Ugh.. I mean, His smile is kinda cute- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING, NO ITS NOT!- ~Error was thinking when he was innterupted by Ink who had teleported to his void, he looked scratched up, Error looked up at him~

Are his eyes...white? Why arn't they changing like normal? He usually has a bit of blush on his face but now there's none..is he okay..?

(Inks pov)

Today wasn't the best of days....got in a fight with someone unimportant..but Eh, wait..does Error look...worried? Wow, didn't think he'd care about me, wait....HE CARES?! Wait no, hes prob just worried about if I attack him. ~Ink ran to Error and hugged him tightly~

I had slightly heard a voice, it was obvoisly Error since his voice is glitched and unique "Whoa, calm down Squid, you alright?"

I looked at him "Yeah im fine, I just really needed a hug"

Error rolled his eyes(?) and hugged back, and ill admit, he was warm and i blushed a bit..I dunno he was warm! After that he looked at me and noticed my blush, he seemed like he was looking at my eyes mostly

I ask "is there something wrong with my eyes?"

Error snapped out of staring into my eyes and responded "They were just white, it kinda looked like your emotions had vanished"

I was surprised by what he said "No no Glitchy its fine, I did loose my emotion yes but thats because I wasn't in the best of mood"

Error hugged me tightly, obviously worried about me, I tiredly hugged back "Aw, you care" Error obviously blushed and looked away. "Pffft- im not hearing a 'No,I don't!'." Error had began to glitch alot, I decided to shut up before I make him crash.

(Alright- there will be a second part to dis- k?-)