4

-🚧-

Hyunjin POV

Before I had fainted, I heard someone whisper to my ear.

"Don't worry princess, you'll be just fine," It was Woojung's ally, Na Jaemin.

-🚧-

Jeongin POV

My morning classes finished. I'm so excited, I finally get to see Hyunjin. I got up from my desk before hopping my way excitedly to the cafeteria.

I walked through the hallway and scanned my surroundings for Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jeno.

It took me awhile but I spotted Seungmin and Jeno together. But something was unusual about today, we couldn't find Hyunjin.

I walked towards them, "Hey Guys!Where's Hyunjin?" I said with a pout as I take my lunch out.

"I don't know. We thought he was with you. I mean you guys are inseparable," Jeno said with confusion yet in a teasing tone.

"Wait. I'm going to ask someone" I ran out of the cafeteria and went to Hyunjin's classroom as I found the person I was looking for.

"Minho-hyung!" I caught the older's attention, "What is it, Innie?" Minho asked, turning around to face the younger.

"Did Hyunjin attend any morning classes?" I said trying to catch my breath.

"I don't think so," Minho answered him.

"I know he's not around today since I marked him as absent. He didn't go to any of our morning classes," Minho showed the class beadle sheet as I just scratch my nape, confused.

"And if you're asking if I saw him. No, I didn't" Minho continued before looking at the worried Jeongin who was visibly restless.

"We went to school together. I'm sure of that... he went to his classroom before it even started," I murmured to myself before thanking Minho and ran back to the other two.

I arrived at the cafeteria and saw Jeno and Seungmin eating as I immediately rushed to the table.

"Guys!" I exclaimed startling the other two.

"What's wrong, Jeongin?" Jeno said turning around before noticing I was distressed and panicked.

'What happened to hyung? Is he ok? Did he get sick?' There were so many thoughts were in my head that I ended up crying from anxiety.

-🚧-

3rd POV

"Aww, come here. What's wrong?" Seungmin stood up from his seat and hugged Jeongin. He led him to the table, sat him down, and caressed Jeongin's back as an attempt to calm the younger down.

"HyunjinhyungcantbefoundanywhereiaskedhisclassrepresentativebuthesaidHyunjinwasntseenattendinganyofhisclassestoday" Jeongin's tears started slowly falling.