14

-🚧-

Hyunjin woke up feeling his wounds and bruises hurting as usual. He groans and remembered that Jeongin was peacefully sleeping beside him.

He smiled and tried not to wake the younger up but it was already too late. Jeongin woke up due to him feeling Hyunjin moving.

"Hyung, don't move that much. Your wounds might open" Jeongin helped the older one up.

"I know but I did change that bandages last night. Sorry" He stood up as Jeongin sat flustered.

"YOU WHAT?!" He decided to set it aside knowing he was injured and went downstairs with Hyunjin.

"Morning, mom" Hyunjin pecked his mother on the cheek.

"Morning~ I'll be picking your dad up at the airport" His dad got the car key and then exited the house, locking the door.

Jeongin woke the others up while Hyunjin waited downstairs as he surfed through his phone.

"Jaemin-hyung. Wake up!!" He heard Jeongin from upstairs. Hyunjin smiled and continue to go through his phone.

"STOP DOING THAT!! MY EAR HURTS!!" Hyunjin saw Jeongin pulling Chan by the ear from the living room.

"I told you that you should've woken up" Seungmin sighed at his boyfriend.

"WELL I DIDN"T KNOW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN. OUCH. STOP" Chan groaned as Jeongin let go of his ear. Jeno caressed Jaemin's face.

"Dummy" He laughed and sat down to eat breakfast

-🚧-

Everyone has finished eating breakfast. Jaemin and Jeno were now washing the dishes while the others played video games.

Hyunjin's parents arrived, they walk in seeing everyone playing video games. Except for Jaemin and Jeno since they were washing the dishes.

Hyunjin noticed his parents entering the living room. "Dad!" Hyunjin carefully stood up and hugged his father trying not to harm himself.

"Hello, kiddo" He smiled.

"Hi, Uncle Jaehyun" Seungmin greeted him with a smile.

"Well Hello, Seungmin" He ruffled his hair.

"Where's Jeno and Jaemin?" Hyunjin's mom asked. "They're both in the kitchen washing the dishes" Hyunjin told him.

"Oh? Welcome back, Uncle Jaehyun and Uncle Taeyong" Jeno smiled at the couple as he entered the living room.

"Where's Jaemin?" Taeyong asked.

"Oh. He went to the restroom" Taeyong nodded

"Are you feeling better now?" Jaehyun asked Hyunjin.

"I'm feeling a bit better now" Hyunjin answered.

"But since they know where we live. We might need to move places" Taeyong suggested.

"I agree. But are you guys ok with it? I mean you also live here" Jaehyun asked the other two.

"I'm ok with it. Innie?" Hyunjin looked at Jeongin who was seating at the couch.

"I'm fine with it" Jeongin smiled.

"We need to pack some of our stuff. So that if they do come here they'll just presume that we still live here. We might need to pack now so we can move tomorrow" Taeyong suggested.

"We'll help" Jaemin volunteered .

"Sure"

A day had finished and the stuff they prepared were now in the car and now they're headed to move to their second home which was hardly used in 10 years since it was also in the middle of nowhere.

Now they're cleaning the place up with the help of Seungmin and the others.

Hyunjin and Jeongin still share the same room. But they still need to be careful just in case if they find their second home

-🚧-

"Hmmm...I like this guy" Woojung lifted the person's chin up and gently moved it left and right

"Ok. Fine. I'll stop but in one condition" The person glared at him.

"What is it?"

"I must fall for you within 8 months"

The person sighed "Fine and if you don't?"

"Then you'll be my slave and I will continue with my plan. Deal?" Woojung raised his hand to shake the person's hand.

"Deal" The person shook his hand

-🚧-