Chapter 1

Comforter over my head, back to my fiance, the alarm clock awakes me as if I’m the one who set it.  I’m not, so I ignore it. My fiance Darcy, who's naked, begins to stir. “Shit,” she expels.  I play asleep and don’t move.  She thinks I was out all night working when in fact I wasn't.  Not even close.

Feeling the after effects of whatever the hell I had to drink, I smile.  Must be time for us to get up and go to work, I say to myself.  Darcy reaches over and—Blam!—in one thrash, the clock's ear piercing wails are no more.

 I immediately roll over. 

“Fuck!” I gasp.  Darcy thinks it’s because of the banging, but it’s not, it’s because of the air conditioner.  Even buried beneath the cover the room’s still freezing.  It’s Michigan, the end of October and for six consecutive days it’s been one-hundred plus degrees.  Heard on the radio people are dying. Seems they're dying everywhere but in here.  In here, this morning—Shit!—it’s too damn cold.

Where was this arctic blast when I needed it?

Last night I secured a Halloween party hosted by the District Attorney's office.  Tired, Darcy stayed home and looked over motions.  I on the other hand went on ahead and indulged in the festivities. Little did anyone know that what started out as an innocent evening of drinking and games, would soon turned into an all-out sex extravaganza.  I mean, at one point the room I was stationed in became so hot from body heat I literally thought I was going to pass out.  And as always, me being the unfaithful one I am, by night's end I hooked up with a brunette who called herself Miss Ecstasy and came dressed as a stripper.  

I smirk.

Lucky for me Darcy was still sleeping when I stumbled in.  Drunk and with raw and swollen testicals, I never thought to clean up, brush my teeth, or hide Miss Ecstasy’s  number before climing into bed. 

What the fuck was I thinking?

“Babe,” Darcy coos.

I don’t answer.

“Baby, wake uuuuuup,” she purrs, sliding the comforter from over my head.

Still, I remain silent.  The feeling of last evening’s alcohol and smell of Darcy’s morning breath making me nauseous.   

The cold air now welcomed, I toss the comforter completely aside and do my best to gather myself. 

“Don’t…act…like you don’t hear me,” Darcy kisses my chest while whispering.  “All I want is”—A warm hand reaches into my boxers—“a quickie.”

Shit!

My mangled manhood begins to rouse, the flow of blood coursing through it.  Suddenly, my body temperature rises and I feel as if I’m going to be sick.  

Darcy moves her hand up and down.

No, no, no, no… I mentally murmur as she pulls out my erection, pauses and then…

She sniffs.

 I am soooo busted.

 “Josh! “ she roars. 

But before she can say another word or violate me again, I heave and the resin from my insides comes gushing out.  “Blaaaaaahhhh!”

“Josssshhhh!”  Darcy cries in a loud, authorative voice.  “No the fuck you didn’t just barf on me?”