Chapter 3

It was afterschool and most of the students went home for the day...

Koutarou-Sensei slammed his hand on the desk in anger.

Koutarou: I can't believe this had happened!

Kuro had let Mei stayed behind with Koutarou-Sensei because her uncle wanted to see her. He told Koutarou-Sensei everything of what had processed between Mei, Maki, and the three boys that tried to rape her.

Koutarou: Mei...Why didn't you say anything...

Mei:.....(I'm sorry...)

Koutarou: Mei...Is it okay if we talk...

Mei:.....

Her uncle gave her a uncomfortable look when he noticed she wasn't looking for an conversation with him.

Koutarou: Mei...Did something else happened the past few months...You haven't visit me for weeks...I'm starting to get worry...heck I'm even more worried now after hearing Kuro's side of the story.

Mei: Oh....

How could she tell her uncle what's been going on her...

She didn't want him to worry...

She felt like an nuisance as she already was to everyone else...

Koutarou: Mei...I've examine the bruises on your face from the claims you say you fall from...From my calculations...There's no way you could've been able to get those bruises from simple clumsiness....

Mei:....

Koutarou: Mei...Are you being bullied...?

Mei: N-No...Of course not...

Koutarou:...Mei...

Mei: I swear...! I'm fine...

Maki told her if she told anybody...The bullying will get more severe....

But how can it get more severe than it already is?!

Koutarou: I'm going to ask Mirai-kun about this and get more evidence myself if I have too.

Mei: Please...You don't have too...(Please don't get involved...)

Koutarou: But Mei! This is serious! A couple of boys tried to rape you!

Mei: I gotta go home now...

Koutarou felt frustrated. Why...Why won't she just let him cooperate? She's his niece. He didn't care about the rumors. He just...wants to help her.

Koutarou:.........Okay. Just be safe kiddo.

He gave her one last hug before she left the infirmary...

Mei quickly leaves avoiding Kuro's gaze from the side of the door.

Kuro:......
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mei reached the front hallway of the school getting ready to leave when heard something...

It almost sound like someone was calling her.

???: Aishiteru-san~!

She looked and saw Miss Kirishima.

Mei: Oh...Hi Kirishima-Sensei...Is there something you need?

Kirishima: Why yes dear. I been noticing some of your grades have been slipping recently. Is it okay if you stay after school for a minute? I could tutor you.

Mei: Ah...O-Of course...

Mei followed the teacher all the eay back to the classroom however, she begin to get confused when she noticed they weren't stopping at their classroom.