2

I unplugged my headphones, looked at her and smiled. " I'm sorry to bother you ma'am, but would it be ok if I placed a gentleman to sit next to you? Someone else seems to be sitting in his seat". "Yeah that's fine", I said as I moved my bag off the seat next to me, making sure all my belongings were to my side of the seat.

The flight attendant hovered next to me as the man thanked her. He bounded in next to me, and nudged me by accident, as my coffee slipped out of hand and all over my clothes. I groaned, "this is not my day", I muttered under my breath, silently cursing the person next to me.

"I am so extremely sorry, I'm so clumsy, here let me help" he said apologetically. I looked up and looked into his eyes. I recognise him. Wait. Crap. It's Nate Buzolic.

I must have been staring for a while as he was still so apologetic. I composed myself after having a 'mini fan girl parade' in my head. "It's fine, honestly" I stuttered. "Don't worry, I'll get you into some clean clothes, I'll be right back", he said as he darted out of his seat.

I froze, how could Nate be sitting next to me? Out of all the places he could have been placed, it had to be next to me! I grabbed my phone from the seat pocked, shaking and messaged my friend.

**Texts**

You will never believe who is sitting next to me on the plane!! I'M SHAKINGGG

Omg who?!

NATE BLOODY BUZOLIC!!

No fricking way!! I don't believe you. Take a PICTURE!! Why are you so fudging lucky?! HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!

I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!, I'm seriously screaming inside, what do I even say to him? How do I make myself not look like a complete idiot and what if my fan girling side takes over? What am I supposed to do and say then?!! SOS, should I just jump out of the plane right now and save myself from the embarrassment?

Woah girly, deep breaths in and out. You'll do fine, just remember, do not ever bring up that your a fan girl of his, you never know, that could change the way he looks at you, you could end up being friends, maybe?!

Ok I'll remember that, love you lots my dear, which me luck x

I give you all my luck!! Love you too, can't wait to see you back home!! Xxxxx