6

After all the introductions, the girls seemed stand-off-ish towards me, but I couldn't work out what I'd done wrong. The girls walked off towards the bathroom, whilst I stayed with the boys. I didn't mind as I mainly had boy friends at home. Ian noticed they went without me and walked off after them.

**Ians Pov**

I finally caught up with them just before they were going into the toilet. "Nina what's going on", she turned around and looked at me innocently. "What are you talking about", god, I hated when she acted like this. "You know full well what I'm talking about", the girls looked at each other. "Stop leaving the new girl out, she's done nothing wrong towards you guys. You have haven't even given her a chance". They looked at the floor. "It's not our fault she looks like a slag". I was shocked, I couldn't believe Nina would say that. "Nina that is one of the pettiest things I've ever heard you", I laughed obnoxiously. I couldn't believed she was being such a bitch for no reason at all. Danielle piped up, "Ian it is really weird that she's wearing Nate's hoodie and Daniels joggers, it's as if she's doing it to get attention". I looked at her in disbelief "Dani, Nate spilt her coffee all over her, it's the least he could do to help her out".  The girls rolled their eyes. "Once you get back, I want you all to be friendly and nice towards her. Give her a break". "Not a chance", Nina said under her breath but I just caught it. I grabbed Nina's hand and pulled her away from the group. "Grow up Nina your in your 30s, your better than this". I went to walk way as she called out, "Can't you see? She's trying to break us up?". I rolled my eyes and carried on walking.

**Theas Pov**

The boys were actually really good fun. When Ian got back, we were all racing around on the luggage trollies. We were in teams:
Nate and I
Daniel and Paul
Zach and Steven
Joesph and Michael
And then Charles and Chris umpiring.

"3...2...1...GO!" Charles and Chris shoutedin unison.
Nate latched our cart forward as he skidded round the corners. People were diving out of the way as one cart after the other followed behind. Joesph and Michael tumbled their cart over as they were launched into a couple, taking them with them, Joesph was screaming bloody Mary the whole way, then finally flipping when they approached a wall as Joesph forgot he couldn't break. Zach and Steven were in-front of us, acting as though they were racing cars, "out of the way", they yelled at the public who were in their way, throwing their arms around everywhere, zach was shielding his eyes as he thought Steven would collide the cart with something. But Steven just wants faster giggling the whole way round. Daniel and Paul were hot on our trail, I turned around to see they were right behind us. "Faster Nate, Faster", I yelled. "We have to win".  "No were going to win" Paul chuckled behind us as him and Daniel speed past us. "Come on Nate, our some more welly in it", I said excitedly as Nate went faster. We were catching up to Daniel and Paul. Paul turned to see us, "Daddy Daniel, please move your legs a little faster, we need to prove to everyone that we're the best couple", "My legs can't go any faster Paul" Daniel yelled back exhaustedly. Just as he said that, Daniel tripped and let go of the cart. Paul squealed like a little girl and his cart went flying into ours, I started screaming as Paul did, we were heading towards Zach and Stevens cart. We looked at each other's and just screamed at the top of our voices. We hurdled into the back of Steven, taking him out from under his legs, landing on my lap. "Oh no", Steven said as zach crouched like a baby on the front of his cart as we all smashed into a stand of crisps, by a nearby shop.

We all got up from the big heap, feeling dizzy and giddy. Paul stood up, "let's do that again" , we all laughed. Daniel and Nate finally caught up to us and helped us all up. We stood up and realised the mess we'd caused. "This can't end well"  Daniel muttered as, the security team arrived to the scene.8