3

"Hey, I'm so sorry about that", Nate said as he returned back to his seat. He placed a pair of grey joggers and a white t-shirt in my lap, as he sat down in his seat. I looked up at him confused. He caught the look on my face. "Oh yeah sorry", he lightly chuckled. "My friend Daniel had some spare clothes in his carry on, and I thought that you'd need them, i don't think it would be very comfortable to sit in wet clothes for a 24 hour journey". I made sure to stay calm, and smiled, "Thank you, that was very thoughtful of you".

I squeezed past him and headed to the bathroom. As soon as I shut the door, I pressed my back up against the wall.
No.way.did.nate.give.me.the.daniel.gilles.clothes. I couldn't stop smiling, I did a small happy dance, I just needed to get it all out before I get back to my seat. I hope he meant Daniel gillies, I knew that all the cast were travelling around together for Comic-Con.

I peeled the wet clothes off my body and placed the joggers and t-shirt on. They were slightly big but very comfy. I pulled my phone out and took a cute selfie in the aeroplane mirror, I'd post it after I got off the plane. I can't wait to tell Leah!! I opened the bathroom door and headed back to my seat.

When I got back to my seat Nate was on his phone messaging someone, I slowed down and tried to sneakily look who it was, 'Daniel Gillies', surely that's not a coincidence. I cleared my through a little. He looked up and smiled at me. I could have melted, his smile was gorgeous. He moved his legs to the side and let me slip in. I sat down and put my wet clothes in my plastic bag.

"Thank you, this feels so much better". "Your welcome". "I'm Thea by the way", I said as I extended my arm". "Lovely to meet you Thea I'm Nate", he said shaking mine. I smiled, he was warm to the touch.

I then got my phone, put my headphone in and went on Twitter. I could feel his eyes on me, i was too nervous to look around, but smiled to myself. I closed my eyes and seemed to drift off.

I woke up to a bit of turbulence and noticed that I'd fallen asleep on Nate shoulder. Wow great move maddie, I face palmed myself. I got myself up and looked at him.
"I am so sorry, that's such a typical passenger flaw", I said apologetically, feeling myself going  red. He looked at me, "Don't worry about it", he smiled, "it was actually very comfy, surprisingly". I reached up and closed the air vent, as I could feel myself shivering. I started rummaging for my plane blanket and couldn't seem to find anywhere. "What's wrong", Nate said. "I can't seem to find my blanket anywhere, it's a bit cold on this plane", I lightly laughed. "Here", he said as he reached into his bag and pulled out hoodie. "Put this on you'll be warmer then". "Thank you". "Better?" He said. "Yes definitely". He then pulled his blanket onto my lap so that we were sharing. I could have died. He was gorgeous.

"You can lean on my shoulder if you want", he said to me softly. I looked over to him. "I may take you up on that offer latter". He looked away smiling to himself.