Chapter: UNO

CHAPTER I:

Predator Eyes

______________

Your POV

I was at my room,surfing the web trying to find more information and facts about the project that I was working on.I was that kind of girl who was always busy studying and very conscious about my future.

Yes,you can say I am a nerd.

I shut my computer and walked downstairs when I heard my mom calling out to me asking me to come downstairs as there was guest.

" Guests always need to come when I'm studying ." I rolled my eyes and sighed as i was on my way downstairs.

As I was climbing down the stairs,I saw a man,a handsome one actually,sitting next to my younger  sister while my parents sat across them on the other couch of our living room.

" Y/n! Come here! " My sister dragged me with her and made me sit next to her on the couch.

As I was still dumbfounded about what the hell was happening my father's voice gave me the answer to the thousand questions in my head.

" Sweetheart,meet Jiyeon's boyfriend,Jeon Jungkook."

" What? " My eyes felt like they were going to drop from their sockets after hearing what my dad just said.I was shook by this sudden confession.

Since when did Jiyeon start seeing guys again?

My sister haven't had a boyfriend in years and now suddenly out of nowhere she brings a boy home?

" You never told me you had a boyfriend." I said in a low voice as i felt betrayed by my sister for not sharing such a huge matter with me.

Jiyeon smiled shyly as she hooked her hands with the so called Jungkook named boy's arms," Hehe I just wanted to surprise you guys."

" You really did surprise us Jiyeon. " My mom spoke on my behalf and I agreed with her,nodding my head.

Jiyeon smiled before she suddenly jumped on the couch and faced her boyfriend, " Oh you guys haven't been introduced yet.Jungkook meet my sister,Y/n."

" Hello Y/n.Nice to meet you. " He stood up as well as me and we shook hands.

" Yes,nice to meet yo- " My words remained unspoken because of the feeling I felt below.

As I moved my gaze below to our hands interlocked,I felt him slightly squeeze my hand as one of his fingers sneakily rubbed the upper side of my hand.

I looked at his face now and I noticed his lips curving into a small smirk on the corner which was visible only from my angle of vision and could probably only be noticed by me.

And as my gaze followed upward,his slight brown orbs spoke negative words and also consisted of a look that one doesn't give to their girlfriend's sister.

This isn't good.

After removing my hands from his and ending the shake,while being still in the standing pisition,I looked at my sister and saw her brightly smiling at us.

Her eyes unlike the boy standing next to me were filled with happiness.As if she just got the present that she's been waiting for a thousand days.

Did she choose the correct person?

I was scared for her.

And thats because I knew that if history repeats itself again then I don't think we can save her this.

I don't want her broken again.The way she was three years ago lost,lifeless and unconscious of the world around her.

And just because of one mistake.

________________

Some painful memories are not that

easy to forget .

_______________

A/N:The first few chapters shall be short but the later ones shall be longer and improved.

- Min_Jimin_PN ❤