Chapter : TRES

Chapter: III

FOUND YOU

_________________

The week passed with me being locked in my room in from of my computer.I was doing research whenever I found the time to.This was just not any research,it was a research of various people's account and various information collection and basically stalking.

Every single piece of detail was important to me cause when it comes to Jiyeon,I'm not ready to take any chances.

And I was successful.

I found out all the everything I needed to know about Jungkook even though some of the credits of my research need to be given to those treacherous friends of his who accepted to leak information about him.

And just as i thought,he's a playboy.

Using girls like toys and throwing them away the other day was his daily game. (A/N: God forgive me for I've ruined Jungkook's innocent baby image.Guys don't believe this,Jungkook's not like this in real life,he's a sweet baby with a big body 😛😛. )

And Jiyeon was his present victim but one thing just struck me questionably.

If he's a playboy,how come they've been in a relationship for more than a month and even for more than freaking 5 months ?

I was questioning my instincts on whether I should go and tackle him or just let him do whatever for he might've changed his tactics after meeting my sister.

But the incident at the door pulled me back from my dilemma.I had secretly taken his address from Jiyeon by tricking her and making her spill the details during my research time.

There's no way I'm having someone hurt her again.

As I stood at the door now fully dressed up for the slightly cold weather outside and as I clutched the handle on the door, I looked back at my house at Jiyeon at the kitchen for the last time.

Forgive me baby sister,for what I'm about to do.

_______________

As I payed my money to the taxi driver,my eyes scanned the tall building in front of me.

How am I supposed to find him?

As I was unconsciously walking towards the building,my eyes caught the sight of the guard at front.I hid myself behind the wall and waited for him to get distracted for me take my chance.

After what felt like 10 minutes a car entered through the open gates and I saw a man throw his keys at the security guard.And at this moment while the guard was busy parking the car for him,I took the opportunity and slipped in through.

I was in a kind of sprint and was huffing when I finally got far  enough to be out of sight.

I smiled cheekily at myself.

It's funny how such a big apartment has only a single security guard at the entrance.

My eyes caught the sight of the flat number board at the corner.I started searching in the huge list and after a lot of effort,I finally found it on one of the top columns.

" 34th floor,Flat#C,huh? " i mumbled to myself and took one of elevators.As the elevator journey ended,the doors ding and opened slowly.

I stepped out and started looking for the man's name on the doorboard and I stopped at the one written in italics.

" Jeon Jungkook "