Chapter: DOS

Chapter: II

Knocks & Locks

_______________

We had sat down after shaking our hands.The elders talked with Jungkook and I surprisingly found Jungkook answering them sincerely.

Is he pulling up the act of a good boy?

Through this whole conversation,I found out a lot of things about him and how they met:

●They have been dating for 5 months.

●Jungkook was not younger than me as I had thought,more he was a year older than me.

●He studies in the college near my sister's high school.And that they found each other through social media.

Since when did Jiyeon start liking older men and more those who aren't even from her own school?

The thoughts were disturbing me and I wanted bomb her with questions but I decided to keep my mouth shut for the moment.

Later that night,Jungkook had dinner with us and then some drinks and gave his leave stating that he has classes tomorrow.

We all were standing by the door bidding him our goodbyes when Jiyeon tiptoed and kissed him saying goodbye.After that he got into his black car and disappeared into the road.

An according to whatever I saw today,I realized that my parents were pretty impressed by this boy's behaviour and attitude.

Even though to me,it seemed fake.

After the light haired man had gotten out of our sights and we couldn't see his car anymore,we closed the door.

As soon as the door was closed,Jiyeon ran and gave mom a big hug as sqeauled.

" You met him,finally! "

After hugging both of them and laughing,she ran up to her room bouncing like the little baby she is.

After she was gone,I heard my mom speak," It's been a while since I saw her so happy. "

My dad agreed by placing his arm over mom's shoulders.

" Don't you think the same,y/n? " My mom asked me as she had a smile on her face but her brows were a little furrowed.

I nodded my head with a smile on my face showing that I agreed with her.

Even though deep inside me, I hardly felt the situation right.

______________

The month faded and Jiyeon hung out with with her boyfriend through it.

As days passed,my suspicion of Jungkook's actions increased but in the middle of it I had convinced myself that maybe he was just playful and having fun and that he was not actually that much a bad boy as he looks but his actions that day cleared my thoughts.

I need to separate them.

The so called day was a weekend and Jungkook was by the door to pick her up for their date.

" Mommy,sis I'm leaving . " She shouted out on her way to the door.She shouted even when we were just standing a few steps away from her.

I covered my ear before chuckling stupid yet childishish way of running to the boy who was leaning against the door frame,smiling down at her small figure and released his arms to catch her as Jiyeon jumped on him.

Everything was going smoothly until this moment.

As the tall boy with a bunny smile hugged my sister with her engulfed in his chest,he patted her brown locks before doing the kiss pout at me which followed by a wink.

His lips brought an evil smirk in action while my sister's back was still facing my shocked and frozen figure.

How can he do that even when he has his own girlfriend wrapped around his arms?

He bite his lips before ending the hug and facing Jiyeon.

" Let's go,babe. " Jungkook spoke in a raspy voice to Jiyeon,putting too much and unnecessary emphasis on the last word.

I was standing not so far from them and I could easily see the visible pinkness in Jiyeon's cheeks at his words as she tried to hide it by facing down.

They got into the car hand by hand and I saw Jungkook open the passenger door for her which I knew for sure was an act so that he would look like a gentleman.

Let's get back to me now,my cheeks on the other hand were as hot as fuck from his actions.

Am I blushing ?

Hell no!

I thinks its the anger.I feel angry and that's why my cheeks are burning.

I convinced myself to believe that.

His actions were impure and it just didn't feel right.And I felt like it was my duty and responsibility as Jiyeon's sister whether this boy that she's seeing is actually good for her or not.