Chapter NINE

●Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

Friday

Friday was finally here and I couldn't be happier .

I was at home laying in bed thinking of things to do for my birthday.

I sighed getting frustrated and giving up. I never do anything for my birthday but this year I wanted to do something.

I had to work today so I got up and put on my work uniform since I already took my shower when I got home from school.

Footlocker was just around the corner from my house .

I grabbed a apple out of the kitchen and started walking to work .
I was tired of walking everywhere but 2 more paychecks and I would have that benz.

I walked in and greeted my co-workers.
I just knew this was going to be a long day but I kept thinking about my date with Nasir tomorrow.

Which reminds me I need to go shopping .

...

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

Me and the boys were on our way to close this deal . The people who were going the deal with were legit people so I knew we weren't gonna have any problems .

On the way there I was thinking about Da'Viyah. For some reason she been on my mind all week.

I'm just waiting to see her tomorrow.
We met up with the connect and agreed on the amount we'll be getting every month.

After closing the deal I went home and took a shower.
Chanel was blowing me up but I wasn't in the mood for her right now so I put my phone on do not disturb .
I turned over and went to sleep .

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

I was finally off work and I was so ready to just get home.
I was so tired and I didn't feel like walking home so I asked Zaryah ,my co-worker to drop me off.

On the way home we stopped and got Chick-Fil-A .

Once I got home I ate took a shower and laid down. I had a long day ahead of myself tomorrow. I drifted off into a deep sleep.

...

Short chapter sorry,the next one would be better .