Chapter FOURTEEN

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

I woke up with a bad ass headache.
I felt the other side of the bed and it was cold meaning that Nasir wasn't in bed anymore.

I seen him coming in the room with a cup of water and some advil.
I took the pills and downed the water .

Nasir went and ran me a bubble bath.
I was already naked so I walked in the bathroom and got in the tub .
I didn't care about being naked around him because for some reason I felt comfortable around him.

While I was in the tub I was thinking of the events that happened yesterday.
Nasir really made sure that I had a good time .

I remembered what I did last night and sighed.
I was sloppy drunk and was hoping to not think about what I did but that's fine I wasn't even gonna trip and I most definitely wasn't planning on talking about it today either .

When I was done I got out and wrapped my towel around me .
I didn't feel like putting on any clothes fr so I put on my robe and walked downstairs to make breakfast .

I had to work later so I wasn't trying to tire myself out already .
I asked Nasir what he wanted to eat today and he responded by saying "it's whatever you feel like cooking , I went grocery shopping the other day so its food in there."

I made waffles,grits,eggs,bacon, and cut some fruit up on the side.
I fixed the plates and sat them down on the table while Nasir was fixing us both something to drink.

We sat down and said grace before we ate .
We ate in silence I guess we both were to busy feeding our faces to even talk .

"I have to go to work today do you mind taking me ?"
He pouted "do you really have to go I want you to stay in the house and chill with me today"
"Yes I have to go I have to make this money one way or the other."
I just remembered that he gave me 2 thousand dollars yesterday, I made a mental note to myself to put it on his dresser.

After breakfast he cleaned up the kitchen and I went upstairs to see if Chicago P.D was on .

"What the fuck is this"
I rolled my eyes and said "Chicago P.D and why are you cursing"
He smacked his lips and told me to scoot over.

We laid in the bed and watched TV until it was time for me to get up so I could get ready for work .
I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I put on my work uniform , today I had to work at Footlocker .
When I was done getting dressed I took the 2 thousand out of my purse and sat it on the dresser.

"I'm ready"

Nasir dropped me off at work and I sighed .. this was going to be a long day .

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

After I dropped shorty off at work I was a little sad but I had business to take care of today .
Today I was planning on going by the trap to check on a few things .

I pulled up to see the door unlocked now what fucking dumbass leaves the damn door unlocked to my fucking trap at that .

I pulled my gun out and opened the door.
Mostly everybody in there was dead I walked on through the trap house to see of Maj and Kan were there and they wasn't.

I went to the basement to see if that nigga Money was still tied up down there and he wasn't.
I got this bad feeling in my stomach telling me to get out the house and that something wasn't right but I had to go check and see if we still had our money in the safe .

When I found it I seen that all the money was still in there so I grabbed a big duffel bag and packed and packed all of it in there .

It wasn't nothing but $500,000 because we don't actually keep all of our money in the trap house for reasons like this .
I grabbed the bag and was on my way to leave out the trap.

I was walking out the door when I felt this stinging feeling in my back.
I tried to touch it but I couldn't then I felt it in both of my arms .

Somebody was trying to kill me, I ran to my car because I could not get killed or robbed on a day like this I wasn't even about to give them the satisfaction.

I drove off as far as I could.
I was slowly losing conscious so I had to go a little faster .

I saw a Walmart and I jumped out of the car and on to the ground .

The last thing I heard was someone saying "call 911!"

Everything went black..