Chapter TWENTY-ONE

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

A nigga woke up happy as hell .
I finally made Vi my girl 🥵.
As soon as I did I went head and cut all of my hoes and everybody else in that way off .
Ain even tryna fuck up with this girl .

Kan was calling so I picked up the phone , I had him and Maj watching Mon every move.
Nigga going around telling people he the one shot me.

Ain stressing bout nunna that shit cause I'm on vacation with my boo right now but when I catch that nigga ima make him regret fwm.

Vi came out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed .
I got up to go take my shower and brush my teeth .

By the time I came out of the bathroom I seen that vi had ordered us both some food .
I'm glad she did cause a nigga was hungry as hell right now .

Today I was going to take her to get her hair,nails, and toes done .
Later we going to the aquarium and I'm taking her to this secluded cabin I own up here .

After we ate I told her to put her clothes on .
"Help me pick out something to wear"
I scratched the back of my head and said "I don't know how to pick no woman clothes out"
She rolled her eyes,and turned around to go in her suitcase to pick out some clothes .

She ended up picking out a blue sundress and matching it with some type of damn shoes with some nice light jewelry .
I put in my blue true religion out fit to match her and grabbed her hand so we could go .

First we were going to the hair shop . I had already called and made her an appointment way before we came up here .

When we got there I told them Vi last name and they took her to one of the chairs .
I wasn't going to leave her in here so I sat in one of the chairs in the lobby .
Bitches kept eyeing me and licking their lips and shit , nah hoe I'm taken now .

2hours later and we're leaving the hair shop heading to the nail salon .
Vi was looking good as hell with this new color in her head , she got some blue weave in and boy do she look bad.🥵

When we got there they took her straight to one of the li desk shit or whatever the hell they called shit idk Ain never been in no nail shop .
She asked me what color should she get and I told her white .

After leaving the nail shop I knew she was hungry so I stopped by chick-Fil-A and got us some to eat .
After we ate I drove to the aquarium she looked happy as hell I laughed and shook my head .

She got out of the car before I could even walk around the car and open the door for her .

I got out and grabbed her hand before she go damn crazy trying to go in the place .

When we got in, the first thing I wanted to see was some sharks . For some reason I take interest in them bitches .
Apparently Vi did to because that's also the first place she went to .

We spent like 2 and a half hours at the aquarium .
We were both ready to go , it was time for me to go show her my cabin .
When we got in the car I seen that Vi was dosing off already .

The cabin was only a 10 minute drive from the aquarium so it really didn't take me long to get there .

When we got there I shook Vi so she could wake up and get out of the car .
"Where are we"
"We're at my cabin, come on"

I turned the car off ,got out , and opened the door for Vi .
"Why do you have a cabin all the way in Jamaica"
"Because when I was little my momma and pops use to come up here and do business all the time and I would just wander around and come to this little spot and just sit here , it use to be just a raggedy ass cabin but I decided to fix it up. This cabin brings me peace and whenever I'm going through shit believe it or not this cabin gets me through it everytime and that's why I'll forever have it here."

"Okay okay"

We walking on through the cabin .
Inside the cabin was nice as hell I must admit .
I had a California king size bed with a 75' inch tv .
I had one of those newer model refrigerators.
A huge ass hot tub .
A surround sound system.

And the interior was even nicer .
"I want to take a bath would you mind running me a bath with bubbles please?"
"Sure"

When I turned around from running the water I seen that Vi was standing behind me naked .
Boy she had the best body I had ever seen and all I wanted to do at that moment was eat her out.😩

She got in the tub and invited me in shid I damn shole got the hell in too 🥰.

When I got in the tub Vi came and sat on me .
She laid her head on my chest and said "how would you feel if I decided to become a hit man?"
I turned my head and thought about it , the image if her killing people made my dick get on hard .

I guess she felt it cause she stared grinding on me .
"Shid I wouldn't mind, the thought of you killing people is kind of sexy to me anyway"

She smiled and said okay .
I started kissing on her neck .
I left bout 3 big ass hickeys on her .
She started licking a nigga ear and I almost went weak , I was ready to fuck her right then and there .
I was waiting for her to be ready but she kinda making that impossible for me right now .

I picked her up and got out of the tub and laid her down on the bed .
I planted soft kisses all the way down to her stomach .
I started fingering her and sucking on her clit at the same time .
She was going crazy screaming my name and shit , and I was loving it .

I started spelling my name with my tongue and shaking my head and it was sending her over the edge .
She came and I licked it all up .
She got up and told me to lay down and I did .

She started sucking my dick and had my eyes rolling to the back of my head once again . I almost moaned her damn name for a second .
She started playing with my balls and sucking the tip and that was it right there I nutted in her mouth.
She swallowed and kept going , she was driving me crazy .

She got up and just when I thought she was done she started riding my dick .
I got up , flipped her over and started hitting her from the back .

I felt myself finna nut again so I pulled out and nutted on her back .
I shook my head I never nutted that fast , I got up to go get a warm towel to wipe the both of us off .

After I wiped us off we got under the covers and she laid on my chest .

..

Boy I hope I never lose her 🥴❗️