Pain and hate

Sammy's POV:
I feel like a empty shell. I don't I'm like this. It's like I have no emotion. I have been thinking of my lord offtern and it's starting to get weird. I gotta go see Henry. Maybe he can tell what the fuck is happening to me. I walked around to find Henry and I thought I wouldn't be able to find him but I did. He's hard to find because he's always walking around with Boris and they are doing things for Alice. Speaking of Alice I saw her speaking with my lord. Everytime when I see her with my lord I just jump into the conversation they were having and I screw it up. But this time today when I saw her speaking with my lord. I just walked past them. Alice was surprised to see that but I didn't say word to her or anything. I just walked away. Anyways I spoke with Henry and told to see what's wrong with me and his eyes were wide open and he was shocked. "Sam... I... your losing your emotions and feelings." Henry hugged me and I felt weird about it. I didn't push him off me. No. I hugged him back. Bendy then came in the room and saw me and Henry hugging each other. Henry saw Bendy and started to burst into tears. "Why the Fuck are you crying?!" I said and pulled Henry off me and he started crying more because of that. I turned around and I saw Bendy. I didn't say anything I walked and left Henry sobbing. While I was walking back to my room I saw Norman and he was pissed off. He pushed me out of his way and pissed me off. Alex was behind Norman and he walked back to me and he talked to me. "Sorry about Norman. He's in a mad mood today. Just don't try to-." I stopped what Alex was saying. "Piss him off. He always pissed off." I said in anger. "Norman." Norman walks up to me. "Listen here alright. I'm sorry ok. I'm just not in the mood to be talking to you. Now go." I didn't leave at all. "Or what? You going to bunch me in the face if I don't." Norman and Alex were shocked by my words. "Why would we ever what to bunch or beat you up? We are your friends." Alex said. "HAAAA HAAA HAAA. FRIENDS!? HOW CAN I BE YOUR FRIENDS?!" I kept laughing like it was a joke. "Sammy, what's happened to you?" Alex said. "OH MY GOD!!! I WAS NEVER YOUR FRIENDS AND I NEVER WILL BE!!!" Norman puts his hands on my neck and pinned me to the wall with his fist out. "Don't make me do this Sammy." I then smiled in joy. "Do it." I said. I looked behind Norman and I saw Bendy and Alice. They were both standing there the whole time. Listen to me fighting with Norman and they were shocked. Norman pinned to the ground and started bunching me in the face. Then he kicked me balls. He kept on beating me up for 2 minutes and then he stopped and walked away. "Thank you for beating me up." I then spat ink behind his foot. I was walking and then I bumped into someone. "Get out of my fucking way." I looked and noticed that it was Bendy. Bendy picked me up and bunched me so hard in the stomach and then he threw me into a wall and I felt bones cracking in my body and sounds of my bones being broken. Bendy ignored it and walked away. Norman and Alex ran back to me. "Oh my God. Sammy are you okay?" Alex said in a worried voice. Then they both I was starting to bleed ink. Alice saw me bleeding. "You two go. I'll take of him." Alice said. Alice took me to my room and laid me on the bed. She found a medical book. Then I blacked out for a while. I then finely woke up and I always perfectly fine. I didn't feel pain anymore and I felt like had my feelings and emotions back. I saw Alice sitting in my chair. "Why? Why did you save me?" I asked her. Alice then walked up to me. Then she hugged me. "Because I care about you." She said. I hugged her back. "Thank you."