Lovely feelings

It was wonderful night. Sammy had recovered from his injury. He's looking for Bendy to ask  him how he is feeling. He finds Bendy's door to his room. Sammy takes a deep breath. He was a about to grab the door handle but then Bendy opens the door. "What are you doing here?" Bendy questioned Sammy. "O-oh... I... I was wondering how your day is going." Sammy said nervously. "Well it has been terrible. Until you came here." Bendy pulls Sammy into his room and puts Sammy on the bed. Sammy started pushing. Bendy went on the bed and started kissing Sammy. Bendy then starts to bite Sammy on the neck making Sammy moan. "A-ah~ my L-Lord~." Bendy touches Sammy's crouch making Sammy's dick hard. "Sammy... I'm sorry for frowning you into the wall." Bendy said in a soft voice. "It's O-okay my Lord. I f~Forgive you~." Bendy's smile grew wider. Bendy took Sammy's overalls off and got Sammy's dick and starts stroking it making Sammy moan crazy. "A~ah... please k~Keep going~." Bendy stroked harder and faster and then Sammy felt something. "M~my lord. I am c~close~." Bendy pulled Sammy boxers off to make the pleasure even better. Bendy stroked Sammy's cock harder and Sammy cumed in Bendy's face. Bendy licked all the cum from his face and on Sammy's cock. "Oh fuck that was good~." Said Sammy. They rest for a minute. "Sam. I want to tell something." Said Bendy. "What is it my lord?" Said Sammy. "Well you be my... my...?" "Be your what my lord?" Sammy was interested in what was his lord was trying to say. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Bendy said nervously. Bendy was afraid he might get rejected. "YES, YES, YES, I WILL!" Sammy hugged Bendy and kissed him. They both get up and clean the bed and themselves. Bendy and Sammy leave the room and see Alice and Norman. "Well, well, well. Looks like you too make great couple. I'm right Norman?" Bendy and Sammy were confused on what Alice was talking about then Norman should pictures of Bendy and Sammy kissing and fucking. Sammy pushed in embarrassment. "What were the pictures Sammy?" Said Bendy. "Oh, just pictures of us making out and fucking." Sammy said. Norman walked away. "I didn't know you were gay Bendy." Said Alice. "W-well it just happens." Everyone laughs. Then all of sudden. Sammy started feeling pain. "AAAAHHH. PAIN. IN MY CHEST!" Sammy falls on the floor. "Oh no. Is he okay?" Bendy asked Alice in a worried voice. Alice checks Sammy's heart beat. It was fainted. "We need to take somewhere he can rest." Said Alice. "Well what are we waiting for? We gotta go!" Said Bendy. Sammy then falls asleep.