Pain

Sammy's POV:
I woke up and I saw Bendy sitting in a chair. "You ok Sammy?" Bendy said. "Yeah I- GHHAAAAA. OH GOD THE PAIN!!!" I felt my chest in pain. It felt like my chest was on fire. "SAMMY?!" Bendy gets out his chair and heads to me and puts his hand on my cheek. "O-OH G-GOD IT HURTS SO BAD!" I felt like I was going to puke but because of Bendy with his hand on my cheek it stopped the pain and I stopped crying in pain. "It's ok now Sammy." Said Bendy in a soft voice. I then fell asleep from Bendy's soft voice. "Wow, you two are a cute couple." Said Alice. Bendy blushed. Later I woke up and I felt Bendy's arms around my waist. "Morning, my Lord." Bendy woke. "Morning Sammy boy." I was blushing from that new name Bendy said. "Do you want to play a little game?" I nodded. Bendy then licked my lips and I opened my mouth letting Bendy stick is toung in. "Mmmmm. My lord~." Bendy took off my overalls and then I looked down at Bendy's crouch and I saw his massive inky cock. "Sammy. Would you turn around and bend over for me?" I did what Bendy said. I felt Bendy inside me. He  thrust in and out slowly for me to start feeling the pleasure. Then Norman came in. "Hey everyone, how are yo-." Norman saw me and Bendy fucking. "Looks like you two are having a happy time." I blushed from embarrassment. Bendy starts thrusting faster. Then I felt pain in my chest. I put my hands on my chest and then I fell to the floor. "What's happening?!" Said Norman. "OH GOD THE PAIN!!!" I felt the pain all over my body. Bendy runs to Henry crying. "HENRY!!! SAMMY IS DYING!!!" Henry ran to me and checked my heart beat. "I'll take him to the hospital." Later I woke up in a hospital bed. I felt a little bit of pain but then it stopped. I saw Bendy standing next to me. "What happened?" I asked Bendy. "You fell on the floor in pain and Henry took to the hospital. I was scared you would be dead. I don't want you to die Sam. You are the love of my life and the only thing I have left." I hugged Bendy and kissed him. "I got to go now Sammy. You get some rest and we will come back and get you next day." I fell back to sleep. Later I heard a voice. I heard it before. It wasn't Bendy. It wasn't Norman. "Hello Sammy. Long time no seen." I opened my eyes and it was Susan. I haven't seen her for 6  years. We were friends back in high school. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. "I just came to see you. Especially since I found you were with Bendy." "You know my lord?" "Yes. I remember the good times you and me had. I remember we used to call you Sammy the little gay boy." I chuckled. "Yeah. I remember." The next day Bendy and Henry came to pick me up and we went back home. "I'm glad your okay now Sammy." Me and Bendy both went into my room. "I  was with Susan last night while I was sleeping. I she told me that you and her were friends." I told Bendy. "Oh Yeah. We were friends a while ago. I'm glad your back again." "Me too, my lord. Me too." They both lived happily ever after.