Chapter 2 Part One - THAT PRICK!!

Now I need you to stop dressing uncontrollably sexy and dress like a nerd again because no one can have you your mine..," he stated and ran off to his little whore Chloe oops I mean girlfriend leaving me standing there completely and utterly shocked....

Livi's P.O.V

As I watched him run over to the slut that made my life a living hell for years (Chole).. All i could think about was his actions, the words repeting in my brain "Stop dressing uncontrollably sexy" " Your mine" i mean who the hell does think he is! I am not his (even though you want to be) and ill never be his (quit lying to yourslef Olivia) He's become a real douche' thats for sure.. I eventually got tired of watching him and Chloe eat eachother faces off and I beguin to walk to my car as I was before dick face pulled his little stunt! I was beyond furioius at him! He doesnt have the right to tell me what to do or what to wear!

*cough* DICK *cough*," i said as i walked past them he immendently looked and me aswell as Chloe

What did you say bitch," She attempted to be "Sassy"

I said dick meaning your little "boyfriend" is a dick can your underdeveloped brain understand now? or do i have to dumb it down for you even more," I retorted as a crowd of people started to form around us

Thats it i beat your ass once im not afriad to do it again," she said as she pulled out her earrings and tided her fake dyed blonde hair

Its time for a change im not goning to let people walk all over me anymore im not going to be afraid its time for a damn change! I started to take my jealery off and tie my hair back.

Oh look shes actually going to particapate this time," She laughed by now I was fumming i swear you could see smoke coming out of my ears!

3rd Person P.O.V

Livi was waiting for Chloe to throw the first punch when she did Livi dodged it pretty well which wasnt going to be good for Chloe. Livi then jumped on Chloe grabbing a fist full of hair on the way down and started prefuslty punching at Chloe's face the fight was getting serious blood on both girls when...

Luke's P.O.V (oooo New p.o.v)

I have never seen Livi like this I mean so straight up... so fearless... so sexy.. Soon I come back to reality and see so much blood on Livi I instantly panic! I need to do something after all she will always be my bestfriend.. I quickly get off my ass and run into the fight my eyes land on Livi and they dont leave even with all that blood on her she still is incredably beautiful.. DAMNIT Luke focus i tell myslef when i hear sirens. As fast as I could I wrap my arms around Livi pulling her off of Chloe taking off in a sprint! I had no clue where i was going but somehow I ened up at my house I carried Livi in her head was barried in my neck..I could get used to this.. i set her down on the sofa and she looks at me confused and in pain it brought me pain almost as if it was me who got into the fight. I get up to go get a towel to clean her off..

Come here," I say quietly she leans forward and I begin wiping the blood off of her beautiful face

Luke...," she whispers

Yeah..," i reply

Why are you doing this?'" she questions

Doing what?" i laugh

This! Helping me when you obsiously hate me.." She says now that hurt.. That hurt alot the girl i am madly in love with believes I hate her!

No no no Olivia I could never hate you baby," i coo she blushes aww she is soo cute!

You need to stop," i say jokingly

Stop what Lucas?" she retorts

Stop being so damn cute it turns me on!," i complain

oh does it now," She smirks and before I know it she is on my lap with her lips on mine......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh shit! Clifhanger... Dont forget to vote and comment what you think it gives me motivation to comtinue anyway.. thats it bye-bye Ily ~Sky

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON VINE AND TWITTER! Vine: Dem Shitty 5SOS Editz Twitter: @cakesthrust