Chapter Four: Operation Get Luke To Love Me!

Recap:
"Then lets pretend to be a couple to make him jealous and to get this crazy girl off my back what do you say? Date me!" He spoke once again
"I-I .........

Livi's P.O.V
Wow this is crazy and unexpected...,but its completely genius! Nothing will bother that douchebag more than seeing me with his best mate.
"I-I guess we can give it a try" i told Calum
"Perfect.." Calum growled and with in second I was pushed up against the wall
"Uh? Cal w-what are y-you doing?" i question shocked and unaware of his sudden actions
"Oh nothing just having fun with my...girlfriend," he purred as he began kissing my neck. Now I'm going to be honest it feels amazing its like he knew exactly where he needed to go... he found my sweet spot! God I shouldn't be letting him do this.. I mean for fuck sake I just had sex with Luke a couple hours ago! But I just couldn't find the strength to push him off. I dont know, but there is something about Calum that drives me wild! But I love Luke and nothing will change that,and come on he sleeps with plenty of girls... hell he just slept with me,and he has a girlfriend! So why cant I have a little fun...
"Oh Calum" I found myself moaning...
"Perfect!" He said as he backed away from me looking at me dead in the eyes
"Ummm what the fuck was that all about!' I sorta yelled, Not going to lie im pissed who does something like that
"Well in order to make this look believable I need to see if i had some sort of effect on you. Now that I know I do, this will run smoothly," he said with a smirk indicating he was quite pleased with himself. Guys I swear Ill never understand them.
"Ok, now what genius. Whats your plan?" I laughed at him walking back over to the couch
"Well, theres a party after school tomorrow,and we're going," he told me
"What! Party! Why would I go to a party?" I said shocked and confused. Ive never been to a party before! Especially one where im most likely going to get in some sort of trouble...
"Oh,so innocent I love it! Anyway I will pick you up tomorrow for school, and well be all coupely and shit like youll be all over me and ill be all over you... which I have no problem doing," he bit his lip," oh yeah youll also have to hang with me and the guys...Including Luke. Ill mention the party...badabing badaboom Luke is fucking you again," he looked at me smirking. I slapped his arm playfully.
" So whats this thing about me helping you get this annoying girl off your back?" I looked at him smirking
" Oh yeah, uh you know that girl Sky?" He laughed
"Yeah umm who doesn't shes like the biggest slut ever! Almost as bad as Chloe." I said
" Yeah umm shes had a thing for me for as long as I could remember.I may have slept with her a couple times,and now shes like obsessed with me! Ive already told her I dont like her but she still choosing to believe I do... So if she sees me with you she'll get off my back and once Luke on yours I can finally be with her..." He rambled on. Which is kinda cute.
"Oooo Does the bad boy have a crush on someone?" I joked around poking him a little
"Yeah,Yeah he does."He smiled
"Oh who! Who is she? Whos the lucky girl?," i questioned him eager to find out.
" Her names Briana... Briana Gideon.. Shes so beautiful.. Everything about her fascinates me... the only thing is she'll never go for a guy like me." he frowned. Its now my goal to get them together. Ive talked to Briana before shes in my Physics class.Shes a nice girl. Shes is very beautiful too.. he wasnt wrong about that but shes a Cheerleader, Shes into jocks. Her ex was Billy Thomson captain of our schools Soccer team. So it will be hard to get her to look in Calums direction but ill do whatever it takes! Hes willing to help me be with the person I love, then so am I. Taken out of my thought I feel a buzz on my side. It was my phone I got a text from my mom.
"Oh shit! Cal can you take me home please?"I asked
"Uh yeah of course lets go." he said getting up and grabbing his keys off the counter.We walked back down stairs to his car,and Quickly getting in.
"Thanks Cal.. for everything I truly appreciate it." I thanked
"Oh its no problem at all anything for a friend," He smiled. God I don't know why people are so afraid of him he is the sweetest thing! Well I shouldn't be talking.. I was kinda afraid of him too. I gave Calum the address to my house. He instantly knew where that was because of course Luke is my neighbor.
(After the drive)
After about a half hour drive of basically laughter we arrived at my house. As soon as we pulled into my driveway my eyes imminently landed on Luke. He was sitting on his porch smoking a fag just gazing off into the distance thankfully he didnt notice we pulled. I gave Calum a quick kiss on the cheek thanking him once again before getting out of the car. Calum drove away and once he did I had to see if I could sneak in through the back door. Once back there I heard a faint sound of crying. I looked over into Luke's garden to see his mum Liz crying.
"Hey Liz whats wrong," I asked
"Oh dear Olivia you scared me," She said startled
'Im sorry I didnt mean to," I said
" Its quite alright darling. Its just I dont know what happened to him," she began sobbing again
"Who Luke? I could try and talk to him for you," I offered damn it why am I such a good person!
"Oh could you," she looked up at me
"Absolutely,"I smiled. She quickly got up engulfing me in a tight hug repeatedly saying thank you. She let go and I started to walk back out front where Luke was. He was still sitting in the same spot as we was a couple minuets ago. I walked up on the porch taking a seat next to him.
"What are you doing here," He barked at me
"Im here to see why you're being such a dick to your mother," I snapped back
"I dont see why you give a shit! Just mind your damn business and get your goody two shoe ass inside isn't it past your curfew anyway," He retorted
"I give a shit because your mother is back there crying her eyes out over you! And you have enough nerve to sit here and play this stupid bad boy game! Well guess what Luke!? Thats not working I see right through your little act of trying to fit in and its complete bullshit!! On the inside is the boy I knew my whole life the boy who would rather DIE than to see his mother cry! Luke stop playing this stupid game please! You're only making this worse on yourself! You're ruining your life Luke. Those tattoos on your skin wont come off. With them you have minimal chance of actually getting a decent job. Now at the rate your going you might not even get a job because you're choosing to fail your classes and talk back to the teachers. And smoking will ruin your health and lungs is fun not being able to breathe Luke is it?" I yelled at him. He just sat there licking his lips and shaking his head.
"Thats what I thought now get your shit together Luke I don't care if you act this way at school but at home be yourself no ones going to see you. Try and at least give a shit about your future because at this rate your going to be out on the streets dealing drugs. Now get inside and apologize to your mother for doing whatever you done to her. Tell her you're going to change Luke make good out of life," I told him. Without a word he got up and hugged me..
"Thanks Livi," he said as he went inside. I smiled as I walked in. I ignored everyone once I walked in I didn't care about my brother and mother yelling at me. I honestly just wanted sleep so I showered and went to bed. I have a feeling tomorrows going to be a long day..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOO! UPDATE!! Aha. So much has happened! If you enjoyed this dont forget to Vote or Comment it gives me motivation to continue righting! I apologize that this is late I had minor writers block. Anyway I love you all thanks for reading ~Sky