Chapter 3 : A Meeting With E.N.D

As Y/n sat on his throne as he did the doors opened and Serafall along with the group walked in.

E.N.D : "you better have a good reason for being here devils"

Everyone looked to see Y/n on his throne.

Serafall : "Lord E.N.D we have came to apologise for any trouble that Rias and the others have caused you"

E.N.D : "if that is all then leave we have nothing more to discuss"

Issei : "give us Koneko back"

E.N.D : "do you really think I'll do that because you tell me, consider it a payment, I will be keeping that young Nekomata with me"

Rias : "she doesn't belong to you"

E.N.D : "and she doesn't belong to you either, actually why don't we let her decide who she wil stay with shall we"

After waiting for a bit Koneko walked in, she saw everyone look at her besides Y/n who just sat there.

Rias : "Koneko your not hurt are you"

Koneko :" N..No"

E.N.D : "Koneko you have a choose to make, you can stay here or go back with them"

As Rias and her peerage were telling Koneko to come home, Y/n stayed quiet and didn't say a word, Koneko noticed this.

Koneko : "why aren't you telling me to stay, I thought you wanted me as a maid"

E.N.D : "I do want you as a maid, but unlike your "friends" here, I will not make you choose"

As Rias continued to try and get Koneko to come home, Koneko finally made up her mind.

Koneko : "I want to stay here"

Everyone's eyes widen apart from Y/n's.

Rias : "w..what why, you should come home with us Koneko"

Koneko : "because I'm with my mother now"

Rias : "what I thought all the Nekomata's were wiped out"

E.N.D : "hehehe didn't you see when you walked in my kingdom gremory, I have many races living here from Humans to God's and everything in between"

Everyone was shocked.

E.N.D : "Now if that's all you've come for I suggest you leave"

Just as everyone was leaving Riser stood forward with a smirk.

E.N.D : "and who are you"

Riser : "my name is Riser Phenex"

E.N.D : "and why are you still standing in front of me"

Riser : "I wanted to ask you 1 simple question"

E.N.D : "and that is"

Riser : "I want you, to join my peerage"

Just then everything went quiet you could hear a pin hit the floor, the groups eyes widen in surprise while Y/n just looked at Riser.

E.N.D : "hahaha me join you, that's the funniest thing I've heard"

Riser looked annoy while his peerage did the right thing and not say a word, just then Riser created a fire ball and through it directly at Y/n, as he did everyone looked shocked and the guards were about to grab Riser but Y/n stopped them.

He sighed and stood up everyone's eyes widen as they saw Y/n simply catch the ball Pike it was nothing.

E.N.D : "so this is what you devils are capable of.....how pitiful"