Chapter 5 - Devil King.....I'm The King Of The Underworld

A/n - this will take place in the last fight in the Konosuba Legend of Crimson, which I'd recommend watching if you haven't already.

After waiting weeks Y/n had recently gotten news that the project had finally been completed, during the construction of the portol a book was found that allowed Y/n to cross dimensions at will but the catch was he had to of been there before in order to return at will, after being informed about the portal's completion he entered it at was sent to another world........

3rd Person P.O.V

Currently standing on a cliff The Crimson Demon Clan was watching as 2 of their clan members Magumin and Yunyun and their friends try and defeat 1 of the 8 demon generals Sylvia, but as they did one of the crimson Demon's noticed Y/n standing at the cliff watching with them but wasn't near the group.

Arue : "there's a civilian over there"

Everyone from the clan turned to see Y/n standing there.

Hiopon : "who are you, you shouldn't be here it's not safe for a civilian"

Y/n did answer and just kept watching the battle, as he did one of the Crimson Demon's known as Pucchin who was a teacher began walking towards Y/n.

Pucchin : "excuse me sir but I must advise that you L...."

As he was approaching him a lightning bolt hit infront of him making him fall back, everyone from the clan looked in surprise as they didn't feel any magic coming from Y/n but he managed to summon lightning.

Pucchin : "how did you"

Y/n : "if you interrupted me again the next strike won't miss its target.....understand"

Pucchin looked at Hiopon who nodded before heading back to the group as he did Y/n went back to watching the battle, through out the battle a bunch of them had caught his attention due to his enhanced hearing he could make out what they were talking about he sighed.

Y/n(mind) : "I can't recruit them if their dead"

Y/n tapped his foot and a magic circle appeared beneath the people that were fighting.

As they were dragged in another one appeared above the crimson demon clan and the group fighting fell out landing on the ground, as everyone was confused at what happened they all turned to see Sylvia get annoyed

Sylvia : "why am I wasting time with you weaklings Wiz, Vanir you both have betrayed the demon King you deserve a traitors death"

Before anyone could say a word they all felt a a sudden but very powerful force hit them they all looked to see the power was coming from Y/n.

Y/n : "tell me....where can I find this fake devil King"

Sylvia : "shame your a cute boy but no one insults the demon king"