Author's note

This is the perfect Nigerian love story for you!

Thank you so much for giving this book a shot! I do hope you enjoy and learn a plethora of lessons from it!

-COPYRIGHT ©2018

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

Here are a few facts about December Third:

STARTING DATE: August 21st, 2019.

Name of Author: Osaro_Oghadeva

•Genre = Short Story

•WARNING: DO NOT STEAL MY WORK! I put in so much time, efforts and a piece of me into it. So please, acknowledge that.

-This book is not to be copied, transferred to any website without my authorised permission. If you see or notice my work been used by someone else in a stranger's account, please notify me immediately. Thank you!

-No Translations

-The name of the characters, events and places are all fictitious. If any applies to one physical feature you are aware of, please consider it a coincidence.

-This story is mature enough for all readers, young and old.

-I'm not perfect and so there might be some errors especially grammatical errors. If you come across any and wish to tell me, please do so but don't be rude about it.. I appreciate Correction but despise Insults.

-I want you guys to check out my other stories on my profile!

-I would love to interact with you as you read. Therefore do not hesitate to vote, comment, send me private messages and follow me.

-Do you enjoy reading the story and have the dire desire for it to win an award like the Wattys, and so on? Please you have my permission to enter December Third, into any competition. And also notify me so I could acknowledge your kind and grand gestures. Thank you.

*Social Media Platforms*

Please follow me on my following social media platforms:

•Wattpad= Osaro_Oghadeva
•Twitter= IsiOsaro
•Facebook = Osaro Oghadeva
•Snapchat = osaro_oghadeva
•Instagram = osarooghadeva
•Flipagram = osarooghadeva
•LitNet= Osaro Oghadeva

*Motive for writing*

I have always been in love with novels and when I decided to write mine, I opted on making it different. I brought in the existence of God and how He transforms lives. This is something I will continually do in all the novels and books I will write in future. God is a permanent feature in my life and I want to showcase Him to the world.

I strive to make a positive impact in whatever I do and I believe you would not only enjoy this story, but you will get a mind blowing transformation.

Finally, I hope you enjoy “December Third"!