Beginning (part 2)

Y/N POV

As they soon arrive home. Erin would toss her batch of sticks into the basement.

Carla: "Did you have help?"

Erin: "No."

Carla: "Your ears are red. Mikasa, and Y/N helped you didn't they."

As she went back to washing dishes. While she was doing so Mikasa,Erin, and Y/N were eating.

Mikasa: "Erin still wants to join the Survey corp."

Erin: "I thought you said you would keep it a secret!"

Carla: "She what?!" She walked over, and started an argument. Which made Erin run out, and run off as we watched her for a split second, Carla would look at us, and bend over to grab a hold of each of our shoulders.

Carla: "Please look over Erin, please protect her. Her rage seems to cause problems."

As we both nod, and followed her. Sense Erin was looking for Armin which she did, Armin was pinned to a wall by some bullies.

Erin: Who was running up to them. "Hey!"

As the bullies looked over.

Bully 1: "Her again..."

As they soon saw Mikasa, and Y/N.

Bully 2: "Oh shit! It's Mikasa, and Y/N!"

Bully 1: "Run!"

As the bully's soon run away.

Erin: "They ran. You see they fear me. Hey Armin you alright." She reached out her hand to Armin. Who was on the ground.

Armin: "Yeah.." She grabbed onto it helping her up. As later Armin would pull out a book, and open it.

Erin: "You got your book!"

As Y/N, and Mikasa would look over at each other, and shrug as you both walk over, and look. As they talk about all these different places.

Y/N: "Hey. I gatta go. We're moving. We're heading all the way into wall Sheena."

Erin: "Lucky."

Y/N: "You can come visit." You smiled. As you ran up back to your place. Later when you past wall Rose already you would her gossip that wall Shiganshina was breached. Your eyes would widen thinking about Erin, Mikasa, and Armin. You tried to convince your parents to go back, but the said it was to late, as you would soon reach wall Sheena.

(So you will show up in a later part of the story for many reasons.)