New Queen? (Part 1)

Lemon ahead- full content. If you wanna skip it I'll put a photo were it ends.

Y/N POV

I was walking down the halls of the cabin when I heard moaning. Two different moans in-fact.

Y/N: "God damn it Christa, Ymir..." I said softly as I got closer to there room, as I lightly knocked. It went silent.

???: "Who is it?" What sounded like Christa

Y/N: "It's me..."

There was yet another silence, as there was some ruckus then the door opened with two naked, and beautiful girls with grins on there face.

Ymir: "Seems like were the perverts this time."

She said as she pulled my head into her breasts causing my body to follow, as they closed the door.

Christa: "We heard how "Large" you are, and well..."

They looked at each other.

Ymir: "Sense were females we can't get the full experience."

Y/N looked confused then it clicked.

Y/N: "So you want me to bang you so you understand what a dick would feel like. Am I not mistaken?"

They both nod.

Y/N: 'All these girls are going to kill me one day I swear.'  You said to yourself. "Fine, but what the outcome that happens won't be my fault got it?"

They both nod grabbing your scout over shirt/vest, and pulling you to there bed. As they forced you to lay down, and things escalated real quick. Next thing you know Christa had her pussy on your mouth, as Ymir was blowing you off. You start to eat Christa out causing her to moan, as she ran her hand through your hair. As Ymir smirked as she started sucking harder, you try to hold your moan in, as it escaped softly. As this happens for about (To be honest I have no clue on how long you last so put your time here. I just estimated.) You came into Ymir's mouth, as Christa came into yours you look up to see Ymir kissing Christa as they shared your cum. As they continued kissing Ymir hovered over your cock with a smirk, as she slowly forced herself on top of you, and well. Christa was grinding her pussy against your tongue as the pleasure went up both of there spines, causing them to moan loudly. As Ymir goes deeper, and Christa gropes her own breasts, they were both wet from the experience there having. As This lasted for some time as you were about to cum.

Y/N: Muffled by Christa's legs. "I'm..... About...... To..... Cum..."

Ymir: "Then do it!" She moaned loudly, as you soon cummed into her.

Ymir laid Christa down. As Ymir put her pussy to Christa's mouth as you started going into Chista her moans muffled by Ymir's leg's.

Y/N: "Jeez your both tight."

Ymir: "It is our first time after all."

You go deeper into Christa. enjoying her pussy. As her walls tightens around your cock. After some time (How long you last) You ended up cumming into Christa. As they laid on each other both out of oxygen.

(Lemon ends.)(Enjoy meme)

Timeskip- The next day

Y/N: "Jeez that took everything out of me."

Christa now known as Historia was a blushing mess.

Flashback after lemon.

Christa: "My name actually isn't really my name."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Christa: "My name is Historia."

Y/N: "Huh? Huuuuuh?!?!" You were shocked. "Wait so I banged the princess?!" 'Oh god. Help me. I'm going to go to jail for treason.'

(I know it's short I have stuff to do so maybe I'll make another chapter later.)