Trust (Part 4.)

As you looked over at Petra, as she was leaning against the door.

Petra: "You really think I'm beautiful?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Why? I-"

As she walked over, and leaped into your arms kissing you. As you were stunned, and kissed back.

Y/N: "Petra?"

Petra: "Shut up." She grabbed your sleeve again, and slowly brought you to her bed, as you standed next to her bed she pushed you on to it. As she sat on your lap.

Y/N: "You must really be tired, you should get rest. Your head is messing with you."

Petra: "Actually my head has never been more clear."

Y/N: "Huh?!" You slightly blushed as she pushed your chest down so you laid down, and she slowly lifted your shirt until it reached your neck, as she put her hand on your abs.

Petra: "You'll protect us. Even if it costs me my life."

You were shocked as to why she brought this up at this moment.

Petra: "Sounds like your trying to be a hero." She kissed you again. this time she grabbed your hand, and she put it to her breasts as she made you grope her, as she softly moans, as she grinded against your groin. As she continued to softly moan.

Y/N: "P...P....P...Petra?!"

Petra: "Shh!" As she continued doing this as you slowly got an erection. "There it is." She slowly pulled down your pants, then your boxers, as she slowly rubbed your shaft.

Y/N: "P..Petra.~" You said in a soft moan.

(Lemon next chapter.)