Minho imagine

Requested by: @alltimelukee

I woke to the sound of tapping on my window. Who the heck is crazy enough to wake me up at 8:00 in the morning?! I stretch, groaning as i do so. I then realize that Minho isn't beside me. Weird. I slip out of bed and walk over to the balcony doors, opening them slowly. The crisp morning air fills my nostrils making my lips curl into a smile. I look down over the balcony to see no one. But didn't i hear tapping? Huh. I turn around to see a yellow sticky note on the door knob. Curious, i wall over and pick it up.

"Good morning beautiful! Sorry for waking you up early. I know you hate that. But on the bright side i have a very special surprise for you! But to find out what the surprise is, you have to find me first! The first clue to my location is on the back of the note. See you in a bit. Love you Allison!"

-Minho

Oooo a surprise! I wonder what it could be? I turn the note over and read the first clue.

"Brown, warm, tasty treat. You love it more than the summer heat. You drink every morning day. You love it more than words can say."

Coffee. I instantly think. What does coffee have to do with his location? Of course! The coffee shop where we first met! I rush over to my closet, putting on some skinny jeans and a regular t-shirt. I grab my jacket and race out the door, still struggling to get my shoes on. I stumble into the car and start it, heading to the coffee shop.

I walk in looking around for Minho, but sadly he wasn't there. I frown slightly. Slipping into one of the bar stools i see yet another sticky note stuck to the side of the counter. I pick it up.

"Yay! You found the second clue! Your doing great babe. Coffee's on me, theres money under the cup. Enjoy!

-Minho

I look over and see a to-go coffee cup with money underneath. Aw, how cute. God i love him. I pick up the money and cup. After paying, i walk out the shop and into my car. I pull the note out from my pocket and turn it over. Sure enough there was another clue.

"This tree isn't like any other tree. This tree is as tall as could be. With leaves that turn yellow and red. Where we spent our evening with the sun over our heads"

A tree? Hm. I don't remember a specific tree. Oh wait, thats right! The big tree at the park where we had our first date! I remember holding hands for the first time, and having this romantic picnic. I start the car again and drive off to the park.

The tree looked the same as it did when i last saw it. The only difference was that there was a sticky note on it. I look around for Minho, but as expected he wasn't there. Sighing i pick up the note.

"Last clue! Are you excited? Last step before you can see me and the surprise! See you in a few! Love you."

-Minho

I turn the note over.

"First kisses are always neat. But ours was rather sweet. My location isn't that far away. Once you get there it'll make your day."

His location isn't far away......first kiss.....the bridge where we had our first kiss! I start speed walking down the park toward the bridge. I was so excited that i thought i was going to explode. Which is kinda scary.

When i finally make it there, i see another note on the railing saying "you found me!"

"Good job" a familiar voice says behind me. I twirl around on my heel to see Minho in a black tux with a beautiful red rose in his hand.

"You look handsome" i comment, with a huge smile on my face.

"Why thank you. You look beautiful as well." He comments back.

I look down at my jeans and t-shirt, then look up at him giving him a "really?" Look. He chuckles giving me the rose which i gladly took.

"So whats the surprise?" As soon as i ask that, his expression changed from happy, to nervous. Why is he suddenly so nervous?

He takes a deep breath before saying, "We've been dating for about 3 years now, and there is no one i'd rather be with. You make me laugh, you make me smile when I'm having a rough day, you make my day everyday, and god i just love you so much Allison. Your the one for me. So i was wondering," he then starts getting down on one knee while pulling a little velvet box from his pocket. "If you'd marry me" he finishes, and opens the box to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring. I find myself tearing up. I cant believe this. "Yes!" I manage to choke out. He gathers me in his arms with a huge grin plastered on his face hugging me tightly. Im literally the happiest person on earth right now. He slides the ring in my finger and kisses me passionately. I guess you could say we lived happily ever after.