Michael Clifford Imagine

For: @OhSnapItsKrissy

Requested by: @softcuddles

Stupid

Fat

Ugly

Useless

Those terrible words rang in my head as i scrolled through my twitter feed. Who knew people were this cruel? I felt a stray tear roll down my cheek, but i quickly wiped it off before it could fall. Michael told me this would happen. I never thought much of it, until it did happen. All this hate.....i cant deal with it. I turn my phone off, letting a few tears roll down my cheeks as i do so. I get up from my spot on the bed and walk over to the mirror in the corner of the room. Why cant i be perfect? I lift up my shirt, exposing my stomach. Do i really look that fat? I look more closely in the mirror, picking out my imperfections. I cant do this anymore. I need realif. I finally decide. I walk over to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. Grabbing my blade from under the cabinet, sitting down in the corner of the room.
1 cut

2 cut

3 cut

4

Do i dare do more?
"Babe! Im home!" A well known voice rings through the house. Michael.
Shit.
I quickly scramble to my feet, placing the blade on the counter.
"Babe?" Michael called.
"U-uh..just a minute!" I yell back, trying to stop the blood with an old rag. I hear him make his way to the door. Its to late.....
He bursts through the door. "Wha.....what are you doing?" He asks with wide eyes. "W-why?" Without warning, i burst into tears.
"The hate!....i cant....take it anymore!" I sob out as he wraps his arms around me in a hug.
"Shhhh. Im here. Its okay." He coos in my ear, as he sets me on the counter cleaning up my arm.
"What do they say?" Michael says, breaking the silence.
"They say I'm fat....they say I'm useless....ugly, stupid."
"Oh babe, don't you believe a word they say, cause you know that not true. None of it. You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my entire life. You have a perfect body, very intelligent, and definitely not useless. And i love you Krissy. And i hate seeing a beautiful girl hurt her beautiful body"
I smile at his sweet words and pull him into a tight hug after he bandages up my arm. " i love you too Mikey" i tell him. He smiles and presses his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

-------------------------------------------
A/N

I didnt know how to end this...so, its not my best work. Anyway, i hope you like it! Oh, and sorry its kinda short!