Alex Gaskarth imagine

Requested by: TheFutureIsStupid

"I can't believe you Meagan!" (Sorry if i spelled it wrong) Alex shouted, as he stomped over the threshold of our front door.
We had just came home from a club were apparently, according to Alex, I grinded on some guy on the dance floor 'on purpose'.
"I wasn't grinding on him Alex! HE was grinding on ME."
"THATS BULLSHIT" he screams unexpectedly making me flinch. But held my ground.
"IM TELLING THE TRUTH. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WOULD LIE TO YOU?! LET ALONE CHEAT!" I scream back. By this point I'm fuming. I wouldn't be surprised if smoke was coming out of my ears.
"I DONT KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE YOU CAN BE SUCH A SLUTTY BITCH"
Ouch.
Thats when the tears start to fall. I cant believe he actually had the nerve to call me that. Through the tears i can see his eyes go wide with shock, his mouth agape. "M-meagan....i-i."
"SAVE IT YOU DOUCH" i shout, and stop up the stairs to our shared bedroom. I flop down on the bed and bawl my eyes out into a pillow. I can hear Alex's pleas on the other side of the door telling me to open the door. I finally get up and wipe my tears away. I trudge over to the door, and open it. I was suddenly attacked by a pair of lips on mine, but before i had time to react, he pulled away.
"Oh my god Meagan I'm so so so sorry I'm such a bad boyfriend, i don't deserve you, especially after what i said to you. God i love you so much. Im sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-"
I cut him off with another passionate kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He tangles his fingers in my hair, pulling it slightly. After what seems like forever, i pull away.
"I love you too, i forgive you" i whisper.

A/N

OMG. This isn't my best, i know. I feel so bad that its so short and terrible. Im sorry. I had to write this fast and i didn't have much time to do it. I can write you another one if you want me to and i can write it better when i have enough time.