Bel Said What?!

Ira appeared in his room, energy pretty well drained, and thought about what just happened. 'Did she really want to help me? She helped me when I had amnesia, so maybe she is...unless she's trying to fatten me up! Yeah, Yeah! She's just trying to make me gain all that weight back!...I think...' He didn't know what to think. He was just told that everything he knew was a lie, but was it true? He wanted to ask someone, like Marmo, but he thought she wouldn't care, or would find it weird. He decided to distract himself with his 3DS for the time being. He ended up losing the rest of the day to Kid Icarus Uprising and Ace Attorney, but mostly the latter. After about six hours of saying 'OBJECTION!!' and 'TAKE THAT!!' into the 3DS microphone and poorly voicing characters, Ira went to bed, hoping that he wouldn't wake up again in the morning. A few days later, he had to fight the Glitter Force again. Even though he ate a little beforehand, he felt like he was going to faint again, and when he summoned the distain, it only zapped more of his energy. Rachel noticed this, and kept her eye on him for the entire battle. Ira ended up going into a nearby alley in order to lessen the strain on his body, and hopefully calm down his upset stomach. Rachel told the girls she was gonna check on Ira, before peeking around the side of the alley to see Ira curled in a ball with his arms rapped around his stomach. Ira had to fight to keep the contents of his stomach from being up-chucked, but ultimately, he lost the battle, and his lunch ended up on the concrete. Rachel gasped, and ran to Ira. She detransformed in order to give him a protein bar she kept in her pocket. "Here Ira, you need this." Rachel said. "No I don't! I need to be skinny!" Ira replied. "NO YOU DON'T!! YOU NEED TO BE HEALTHY!! THIS ISN'T HEALTHY!! You are STARVING YOURSELF!!" "If that's what it takes to lose weight, than I'll do it! Bel said I gained weight, so I need to lose it!" Rachel was surprised. "Wait, what? Bel said you have to do this?" "Yeah, he's trying to feed me, but I think he's trying to toy with me, test my willpower." "...can you tell Bel to talk to me when he comes to battle us?" "You think he'll talk with the good guys? You're crazy." "Just tell him to stick around for a bit, if he asks why, just say he'll see." "...okay..." The distain was defeated, and Ira left, doing what Rachel told him to do when he got back.

To Be Continued...